Welcome back scoops//thirteen//

It had been several hours since the mall had closed, and the Scoops Troop was hiding behind the counter, trying to stay hidden from the Russian soldiers who were actively searching for them. Suddenly, one of the Russians approached the counter, and the others followed suit, their guns raised and pointed in their direction. They slowly started inching closer, and the tension was palpable as the five of them prepared for a potential confrontation.gwen covering her mouth aswell as ericas.When all of a sudden a mall car shakes,the Russians turn to the car quickly lifting their guns up facing the car.One Russian looks up and yells"There!" In Russian.It's eleven,will,Lucas,mike,Jonathan,Nancy and max.But just as the Russians are about lift their guns up towards the children the mall call flys towards as eleven screams crushing them all at once.Gwen looks over the counter and sees them"COME ON!" Yelled Gwen as the rest of the scoops troops came from behind the counter.

They all meet at the downstairs center of the mall,"DID U SEE THE WAY U MADE THAT CAR FLY" Dustin said laughing running into a hug with mike and eleven."GWEN!" Jonathan and will said at the same time while bringing their sister into a hug,finally no longer a lost Byers."mayfield" Gwen said said hugging her best friend max."I still don't understand what happen to that car" robin says in confusion "eleven has powers" Dustin says causally,"what?"asks robin."eleven has power keep up will ya" scoffed Steve " what the hell you left us all for dead?" Asked Gwen with her arm around max and maxes arm around her."yeah I almost died with the nerds" Erica said with a attitude "wait why are u here!?" Said Lucas to his younger sister,"i don't know ask them it's their fault"Erica responded pointing to Steve Dustin and robin who were standing in a line."oh yeah definitely totally our fault" casually said Steve,"why didn't you call us?" Asked will "Wait who are..you?"  Nancy asked pointing to robin."Im robin Buckley I work with Harrington""Hey what about my question" will asked in a disappointed tone,"I did call in" Dustin said proudly." I know but I couldn't hear you,you kept going in and out" mike added on."dammit low battery" Dustin said hitting the walkie talkie "how many times do I have to tell you the low battery" Steve asked in a annoyed tone.As the teens and children bickered back and force eleven start walking back covering her ears hearing a ringing noise in her ears and before she knew if she fell over and winced in pain.