{friendship bracelet}

Travis' POV:

June 27th 2023

I had just finished practice as we got a game coming up next week so I got to be on my a-game for it. After training me and my best mate Pat walked together over to the lockers and headed to the showers, and we both came out and dried our self's off Pat starts complaining about his knee issues again and then randomly decides to jump and change the convo and says to me "oh by the way Trav, me and Britt are going to the eras tour and Britt was gonna bring her friend but she's busy so she asked if you wanted to come? We all know you've been crushing on her for a while now". Pat chuckles to himself as he said that last bit. I nervously laughed to myself and I know what he said was the truth even if i didn't want to admit it "uh yeah sure i'll come why not see what it's all about?". I said calmly as if I wasn't over the moon realistically.

The second I got home I went to my kitchen and asked Lennon ( his chef ) so make me my food. Let's just say i'm not the greatest cook to exist I have burnt toast on so many occasions, and so my mum made me hire a chef for me and he helps me with my strict training diet. I slumped my body onto the couch and opened up my phone and searched 'Taylor Swift eras tour' so I knew what it was about before I went. As i was scrolling deeper and deeper through google one word appeared a lot 'ex' I was trying my best to just skim over headlines about her ex but they were everywhere. Just as I was about to click on one I heard Lennon (my chef) shouting "Travis your food is ready i'm just going to Target to get some thing i'll be back soon alright". I gave a simply reply back "Okay thanks Lennon".

I sat down at the table with my food infront of me with my phone still in my hand wondering if I should read the articled about her and her ex. Eventually I decided against it as I knew it would just fuel my crush on Taylor as I have a tendency of getting jealous rather quickly. But I did come across something about friendship bracelets which are apparently very popular at her concerts. Which if i'm being honest it made me a bit confused as to why people cared so much about bracelets, but I decided to look up on TikTok some of the one people have done before, let me just say something these 'swifties' of whatever there called are creative as hell. I thought hard to myself thinking about if I should make one or atleast attempt it with my big ass hands don't think i'll get very far but we'll see how it goes.

It was about 7:30pm now and i decided to call Jason my brother as we try to catch up atleast a few times a week as he lived in Philadelphia with Kylie his wife and his 3 daughters who are so adorable especially Wyatt. It took a couple rings but he eventually picked up and said.

Jason: "hey trav how's it going man?"

Travis: "hey jason i'm doing great, Pat gave me a ticket to go to the eras tour with him and Britt" I say it shyly rubbing the back of my neck with my hand almost praying he couldn't tell that i was shitting myself about it.

Jason: "that's awesome trav! i'm sure it will fun, what you so nervous for? Has someone got a little celebrity crush aww"

I swear right at the second I wanted to scream at him as he knew how long i've liked Taylor for. But just as I was about to reply i heard stomping footsteps which was when I then saw Wyatt in the corner of the camera "hey baby wy" I love my nieces so much there so cute and adorable and I can't wait to be able to have my own family one day. "uncle travvy" my heart melts everytime she called me that as I know when she grows up it will just become 'uncle Travis' which lets be real is a bit boring. I ended up talking to Jason about the bracelets and he said I should make one but the question is what do i put on it?