{the sinking feeling starts as i say hopelessly 'he said he'd be here'}

A/n: heyy guys I'm so sorry for not uploading for well over a week it's just been a hectic week but I'm back now and I'll try and upload more frequently next week, i kinda dislocated my shoulder the other day which was fun 😒 but it's back in place but I've got to be careful for the next few weeks, also so sorry for not uploading. also the surprise songs have just been getting worse like -this is what you came for, crazier, Carolina- ive been sobbing over the glitchy livestreams 😔😭 anyway enjoy the chapter.

To make up for not updating this is going to be probably one of my longest chapter I've wrote so enjoy 💗🫶🏼

Credits to:@coco-writes and @canadiangirly89 for the birthday gift ideas! 💗

TW:mentions of ed, starvation and vomit. Please don't read , if this is an uncomfortable topic .
I'll write another TW in the chapter when talking about it.

December 6th:

Travis' POV:

It was a week till Taylor's birthday and I had no idea what i was going to get her. We've been together for around 5 months so i knew her fairly well , but I wanted this to be extra special as I have a feeling her past birthdays haven't been that great. I felt like her mom and Tree knew her the best so i made a group chat so I could get their input.

Travis: hey guys i need some help on what i should get for Taylor's birthday, i want it to be something special that's she'll remember forever. I was wondering if either of you had any ideas?

Once I'd sent of the message i started organising some smaller presents that I'm getting for Taylor, so far I've ordered a massive bouquet of her favourite flowers, Louis Vuitton hand bag and a new kitten which would all arrive on her birthday.

I also was going to buy her a new piano for her birthday but apparently that takes ages to arrive so it won't come till Christmas time but i still ordered it.

Andrea and Tree had quickly gotten back to me with some suggestions on what i could get Taylor.

Andrea: You're so sweet Travis, honestly she'd be happy no matter what you got her. There's a restaurant in New York we always use to go to as a family, and we'd go there for every birthday but we haven't been able to go since before covid and I'm sure she'd love to go with you, i can give you more details later x

Tree: Hey Travis, i know Taylor never really enjoyed birthdays but i have a feeling she'll love this one. She's really into jewellery so you might be able to find custom jewellers you can design necklaces or bracelets for you. I have contacts aswell with some jewellers Taylor's worked with in the past if you wanted me to get in contact with?

Okay so I had some new ideas on what to do for Taylor's birthday I couldn't decide between Andrea and Tree's ideas so i thought why not just go with them both.

Later that day I'd spoken to Andrea separately to find out more about the restaurant and once she'd given me the details i rang them up and booked out the whole restaurant, which was a lot easier than I thought if I'm being honest. I also took up Tree's request and got her to put me in contact with some jewellers and made a bracelet for Taylor which I'd get a matching one for me.

This has to be the best birthday that Taylor has ever had , personally i never really fussed over people's birthday but if it was for someone I love then absolutely, I'd go full planning mode for the next week.

Considering I booked out a whole entire restaurant, it would be a bit pointless if I didn't invite Tay's friends and family so I made another group chat with everyone.