33

"Alright. One meal, and then don't think of showing up before my doors again." I had to tell her straight, I don't want to see her, or any other fucking relative of Jungwoo's again.

"Thank you, thank you so much Nari." She quickly stood up, and before we even knew it, she left.

I made my way back to where Eunbyeol was sat, upon seeing me, she turned her phone off, placing it on her lap and staring at me with such a look that even I was contemplating leaving my own house.

"You have to be fucking kidding me." Eunbyeol began, folding her arms as she coldly stared at me, "Two weeks time. Two weeks time is when Sunghoon comes back to Korea."

I threw myself on the sofa, giving a large sigh at all these random issues that keep arising out of absolutely nowhere.

"Eunbyeol. Don't give me a hard time right now." I rubbed my face before taking my drink and downing it all in one go.

"Well no, I am going to give you a hard time, because what kind of fucking decision was that?" Eunbyeol sat upright, shaking her head at me as I just began my way into being the world champion of drinking.

"God, it's one meal. Surely I can last with that." I tried to convince myself the decision was okay, and that I wasn't a complete idiot for this, but no matter what, I couldn't seem to find the reassurance.

"Oh my god, you're driving me insane, genuinely." She pressed her fingers against her temples, rubbing them as I distracted myself with a few articles on my phone.

'K-IDOL PARK SUNGHOON SEEN WITH A WOMAN IN A RESTAURANT DURING TOUR'

'THE MYSTERIOUS WOMAN THAT WAS SEEN WITH STAR PARK SUNGHOON'

Eunbyeol could probably see the colour wipe off from my face, which is why her posture eased, and she stood up swiftly, wondering what made me go so silent and look so destitute.

She read the article headlines of a few that were plastered on my phone, and honestly, it seemed to just be getting worse as we scrolled down.

Eunbyeol clicked on one, neither of us spoke, our eyes just glued onto the screen and the pictures posted with completely exaggerated descriptions below.

The picture of Sunghoon and the woman was through a restaurant window, it was clear that it was Sunghoon, just by his smile, his eyes and even his hair.

The woman on the other hand, her face was blurred, but from what I could make out, she seemed around his age too. Their body language seemed comfortable, within the multiple snapshots taken, they were laughing, and what not.

"Now what the fuck, I'm not even mad at you anymore." Eunbyeol scoffed as I just continued briefly skimming over the text of the article.

'The two were seen on numerous occasions together, according to a local resident in the area, they claimed that the two seemed rather close and comfortable around each other.'

I put my phone down, looking over at Eunbyeol as she just managed to let out a pissed-off chuckle.

"Drink up." She brought another shot up to my lips, and I just took it, giving a sigh as I leant my head back.

I swallowed the bitter liquid down, looking over at Eunbyeol who flashed me a light smile, nodding her head gently.

"If it makes you feel better, there's also his bandmates." Eunbyeol said, and I actually managed to let out a laugh from her comment.

"Let's go kill time Eunbyeol, does Lea have a babysitter or something?" I stood up, trying to shake this annoyed feeling off me.

"The boyfriend is home, he'll be fine." Eunbyeol ushered me into my room, straight into my closet and she began digging for clothes.

As she did so, I reminisced about the time I pushed Sunghoon in here to hide him away from Jungwoo.

With the thought in mind, I let out a small chuckle, only for it to turn bitter and pitiful after reminding myself that Sunghoon, seemed to be hanging around some other woman.

I don't blame him in a way - he's got it all, I'd be the same if I were in his shoes.

It doesn't help the way I feel hopeless though.

Eunbyeol spun around, holding what seems to be a leather two piece. A leather miniskirt accentuated with silver spikes on the belt, and to pair with that, a top - which resembles more of a bra more than anything.

She hold it in front of me, a smile radiating off her face as I just looked at her, blankly.

"I am not wearing th-"

"You are so wearing this." Eunbyeol spoke over me, not even letting me voice my own concerns and opinions, wearing that 'top' alone is gonna be dangerous, one wrong movement and I'm popping both my girls out.

I chuckled, she shoved the clothes into my grasp, continuing her search through my drawers and whatnot.

I suppose I had no choice in this moment.

--

guys iif ur having a hard time visualising hte outfit (she basically looks like a hooker but shes hot af so its ook) then search up "seraphina skirt i am gia" on google and basically the fit should be there

i would 100% wear it if my mother wouldnt slap me silly 

soz to all my modest girlies in an alternate universe instead of goign to a club shes going to the library to vent her anger out through poetry :heart:

i WILL update more chapters LATER

thank u for patience xoxoxoxox love u all