Chapter 12: Desire

Airs' POV:

I reach out, my hand cupping her cheek, forcing her to meet my gaze. "Then be honest with me, Vanerya. Don't hide behind excuses. Tell me exactly how you feel."

She closes her eyes for a moment, gathering her courage, before opening them again and locking onto mine. "I want you, Airs," she admits, her voice steady now. "I want to be close to you, to know you. But I'm afraid of what that means."

"Good," I say, my voice a low rumble. "Because I want you too, Vanerya. And I always get what I want."

As Vanerya's words hang in the air, my heart skips a beat. The intensity of her confession sends a rush of adrenaline coursing through me, igniting a fire that I can't ignore. Without hesitation, I reach for her, pulling her close as our lips meet in a fervent kiss.

It's like a dam breaking, the floodgates of desire opening wide as we lose ourselves in each other. The kiss is passionate, electric, every touch sending shockwaves of pleasure through my body. In that moment, nothing else matters but the two of us, locked in a dance of longing and need.

I can feel Vanerya's heartbeat against my chest, her breath mingling with mine as we deepen the kiss, our bodies pressed together in a fevered embrace. It's like we're two halves of a whole, finally coming together after so long apart.

As we break apart, gasping for breath, I look into Vanerya's eyes and see a reflection of my own desires staring back at me. It was almost as if her body was calling out to me and it drove me mad.

I quickly picked her up as carried her to the sofa. Her hands roamed through my hair as I unbuttoned my shirt.

I leave traces of my lips down her neck to her chest. She craved every part of me and I loved it.

"Airs." She whispered as she held onto me.

"Shh." I slowly played with her shirt. "I'll go slow."

"Do you trust me?" I ask, my voice low and steady as I slowly lift up her shirt. The tension in the air is thick, almost tangible, and I revel in every charged moment. The way her eyes widen slightly, the way her breath hitches—it all fuels the fire burning inside me.

We're on the sofa, and the space between us feels electric. As I start unbuckling my belt, I can see the blush spreading across Vanerya's face, a deep crimson that tells me everything I need to know. She wants this as much as I do, and I can read her like an open book.

She nods as place my hands over her stomach. The goosebumps covering her body.

Her chest rises and falls rapidly, and her eyes never leave mine, a silent confirmation of her trust and desire. The heat between us is almost unbearable, and I can feel her anticipation mirrored in my own.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," I murmur, my fingers brushing against her skin, sending shivers down her spine. She shakes her head slightly, her eyes locked onto mine, and I know we're both on the same page.

I lean in, capturing her lips in a deep, searing kiss, my hands exploring the soft curves of her body. The feel of her under my touch, the way she responds to every movement, makes my desire for her grow even stronger.

As the moment intensifies, I realize that this isn't just about physical connection—it's about the trust and the bond that's forming between us. And in that heated embrace, I know that Vanerya is mine, just as much as I am hers.