Chapter 13: Desire (part 2)

Airs' POV:

I slowly kissed my down her neck, then her stomach, as my fingers found there way between her legs. She let out a small whimper as my tongue wrapped around her nipple.

The way she called out my name, I knew she had never felt this good before. She was struggling underneath me as my teeth glazed against her neck, the way she bucked against my fingers as they slipped in and out of her.

"Airs please." Her cries sent me into orbit, she was so perfect, so wet, so mine.

I wanted to feel myself deep inside her, but it was her first and I wanted her to remember every part of it.

I continued fingering her as my lips made their way down her stomach, then to her pubic bone, as I burrowed my face in between her thighs.

I felt her flitch beneath me. Her moans made I hard for me to focus as I slipped my fingers out and replaced them with my tongue.

"Do you like it?" I asks glancing up at her as he threw her head back.

When she didn't answer, I flipped her over so that she was sitting on my face.

"Answer me, Chérie."

"It feels..oh God." Vanerya cried out, trying to push my head.

Her constant bucking and shaking pushed me over the edge. I quickly placed her down on the sofa. Wanting her was no longer the problem, it was like I needed her.

"Nerya." I groaned deeply, as a gripped my cock.

She was at a lost for words, only nodding her head.

"I don't have a condom."

Her eyes widened, her head went wild with thoughts but her body, her body scream at me. Her body didn't care, and neither did I.

"I don't care. Just put it in."

As I slowly slip it in I elicit another moan from her beautiful lips.

"Fuck." Her voice was bringing me to new high all on its own. She was so tight, her wet clit, gripping my cock with each thrust.

"You're so tight for me, Chérie."

"Airs, please! I can't take it." Vanerya shouts out, scratching at my back.

"But I'm holding back, baby." I place my hands around her waist as I pick up the pace.

"You can take it, Nerya." I groaned through ragged breaths.

Everytime she opened her mouth, I felt myself getting closer and closer. I've never been this turned on by anyone's voice before and it was driving me insane.

I pulled out then pushed in, every time, hitting her core. I could tell she was becoming hypersensitive from each thrust that touched her insides.

She scratched, and shook beneath me, she couldn't take it and I lived for every moment I made her sob with pleasure.

"I love your aftertaste." I mummer, our lips meeting once again.

Finally, with my last and hardest thrust, she came, reaching a beautiful climax.

As I slowly pulled out, I glanced down at her, her beautiful body right in front of me. She all exposed for me, her entire being on display for me.

"Airs." She whispered as I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Yes, Chérie?"

"I wanna do it again." She stared up at me innocently but her words were quite the opposite.

I quick glance down, a smirk creeping up on my face. What have I done to the innocent women who wanted to maintain professionalism.

"I won't hold back this time."

"Good."