Chapter 17: Raw Emotion (part 2)

Nerya's POV:

"Let me dominate you, Nerya."

Airs' words echoed in my head, reverberating through my thoughts as I stood there, enveloped in his embrace. His voice was a low, seductive growl, filled with an intensity that made my heart race. I felt a shiver run down my spine, my body responding to his presence in ways I could barely comprehend.

I looked up at him, my mind a whirlwind of emotions. Did I want this? Did I want to give him my heart, to surrender to him completely? The thought was both thrilling and terrifying. Airs had a way of making me feel alive, like I was more than I had ever imagined I could be. Around him, I felt powerful, empowered, like an entirely different person—a version of myself that I was just beginning to discover.

But with that empowerment came fear. What if this new version of me wasn't someone I could control? What if giving myself to Airs meant losing a part of who I was? I loved the feeling he brought out in me, the sense of freedom and excitement, but I was also scared. Scared that it might change me for the worse, that I might become someone I didn't recognize.

"Nerya," Airs' voice broke through my thoughts, pulling me back to the present. He was watching me intently, his eyes filled with a mixture of desire and concern. "You don't have to decide now. Take your time. But know that whatever you choose, I'll be here."

His words were reassuring, yet they only added to the weight of my decision. I took a deep breath, trying to steady my racing heart. I needed to think, to understand what I truly wanted.

I stepped back slightly, creating a small distance between us, and looked into his eyes. "Airs, you make me feel things I never thought possible. You make me feel alive, powerful. But I'm scared. I'm scared of what this could mean for me, for us."

He nodded, his expression softening. "I understand, Nerya. And I don't want you to do anything you're not ready for. I just want you to know that with me, you can be whoever you want to be. No judgments, no expectations. Just us."

His words resonated with me, a promise of freedom and acceptance. I realized that part of my fear wasn't just about changing— it was about losing control. But maybe, with Airs, losing control didn't have to mean losing myself. Maybe it could mean finding a new part of me, one that was strong, confident, and unafraid.

I took another deep breath, feeling a sense of clarity wash over me. "Airs," I said softly, "I want to explore this. Us. But I need you to be patient with me. Can you do that?"

A slow, reassuring smile spread across his face. "Of course, Nerya. I'll be as patient as you need me to be."

His words were a balm to my anxiety, easing the tension that had gripped me. I stepped back into his embrace, feeling his arms wrap around me once more. This time, I let myself relax completely, allowing the warmth and safety of his presence to envelop me.

"Let's take this one step at a time," I murmured against his chest. "Together."

"Together," he echoed, his voice filled with promise.

As we stood there, holding each other, I felt a sense of calm and certainty settle over me. This was just the beginning, a journey that we would navigate together. And for the first time in a long time, I felt like I was exactly where I was meant to be, in his arms.