Andrea's Night

I arrived earlier than agreed. 

The nerves had kept me on edge for the past few days, and the impatience to be there made me arrive ahead of time. I checked the clock on my phone: it was just before nine at night. I hadn't eaten, but the anxiety suppressed any trace of hunger. I took several deep breaths before getting rid of my gum, trying to calm the storm of emotions swirling in my chest.

I rang the doorbell of the indicated apartment, and in a few seconds, I heard his voice, as deep and close as I loved. 

"Come in," he said, and the building's gate opened, revealing a beautiful and luxurious entrance, very much in line with Gabriel's personality. The elevator, with its new scent and perfectly balanced background music, accompanied me as I went up.

When the elevator doors opened, Gabriel was waiting at his door. He wore the gray suit that I had loved the first time we met and that I had complimented then. Evidently, he had put it on deliberately to delight me from the first moment. His brown skin glowed under the artificial hallway light, and his freshly trimmed beard framed his face, leaving the part I desired the most free: his lips.

"You're nervous," he said suddenly, and I couldn't help but blush. 

"A little," I admitted, lowering my gaze. 

"You don't need to be," he whispered, drawing me closer with a hand on my lower back. 

"I hope you're ready."

I nodded, and he let me into his apartment. A dim light illuminated the space, and the golden decorations gleamed, showcasing Gabriel's good taste and cleanliness. On the glass table, there was a bottle of wine, two glasses, and a gift box with a bow that captured my attention.

"That's for you," he said, without looking at me but knowing exactly where my focus was. "Be patient, and you'll see."

I approached the table, driven by curiosity, but he intercepted my movement. With a finger, he lifted my chin and directed my face towards his gaze.

"Don't do it," he ordered. "Don't make me be hard on you. Don't make me punish you."

The night we had planned had begun, and I hadn't even noticed. I felt naive. I nodded again, this time knowing I had to follow his orders, and looked at him with an innocent and flirtatious gaze. I took a glass and asked him to pour me some wine. He smiled, taking the glass from my hands and placing it back on the table.

"Wait for me seated."

He moved confidently, while I let myself be guided by nerves, excitement, and uncertainty. We had talked about this night so many times, but my mind seemed to have forgotten everything, leaving me clumsy and forgetful.

"I see you followed the first orders."

He had asked me to wear nylon stockings, a miniskirt, and a white bralette that I had to buy. The stockings barely reached the middle of my thighs, adorned with lace at the top, making me feel sexier.

"This will make everything easier," he concluded, handing me the glass of wine. "I need to know you're sure, Andrea. I can't continue if you have doubts."

"I'm nervous, but determined. I've waited for this night, and I want it to happen."

"Did you read everything I sent you?"

"Yes."

He raised his glass to toast. We took a sip and almost emptied the glasses.

"In that case, go get your gift. You can open it right there."

I stood up, and the box in the center of the table invited me to open it. I carefully undid the bow, and when I lifted the lid, I found luxurious black lingerie. I held it in my hands, delighting in the texture of the fabrics. It was a mix of fine silk and gold clasps, with leather accents that shone under the dim light. I lifted the panties first, exactly my size, and observed the details at the back. Then, I examined the bra, adorned with straps and gold and leather details. Beneath it all, I discovered a ball gag.