I fuck the football team

Fantasies exist to be fulfilled, to stop being just that: fantasies.

On the last Friday of classes, the two university football teams organized a friendly match to celebrate the end of the year, raise money for future players, and create a good atmosphere. Tickets sold out in a flash, and I was thrilled to have snagged a few to attend with my friends. They teased me because I had to get up early to buy them; they knew I was only doing it to see Jules play, the exchange student who had caught my eye since he arrived. He was the typical French guy: tall, slim, with soft, silky hair and dreamy almond-shaped eyes. But what they didn't know was that it wasn't just him I was interested in, but several other players as well; each had a different physique, and they all caught my attention.

Friday night arrived, and even though I didn't expect anything specific to happen, I had this desire to properly say goodbye to Jules. It would be my last chance, and I wasn't planning on missing it.

The match was a good time. The girls enjoyed the concerts and live performances. The bands were excited to play, and many hot guys took to the stage. One girl approached one of the musicians, climbed up on stage, and kissed him in front of everyone. He wasn't her boyfriend, but they both enjoyed it, and then she flashed her breasts to the crowd before disappearing backstage with the bassist.

The game started, and my eyes immediately focused on Jules, although I got distracted by watching the other players. One of them, new to me, had a spectacular physique. He was the strongest of them all; his arms were the size of my entire torso. As much as I tried to focus on Jules, this guy attracted me even more, and I couldn't take my eyes off him.

"You like what you see, huh?" one of my friends commented.

"He's pretty hot, but I hadn't seen him before."

"His name is Marcus. He was the captain a few semesters ago but handed the position over to T recently."

T was the nickname of one of the guys, whose real name started with that letter and was unpronounceable. Marcus and Jules—it seemed like they were playing just for me, and that feeling was confirmed when, at the halftime whistle, both of them looked up at the same time and locked eyes with me. I don't know if it was just my imagination, but I swear they both smiled. That thought excited me so much that I couldn't think straight for the rest of the match. As soon as the second half started and I saw them both back on the field, I stood up and headed to the locker rooms. I knew that at that moment, no one would be guarding the entrance. They paid a first-year student a pittance to do it, and I was sure he wouldn't stop me. I told him I was Marcus's girlfriend, and he didn't even question it. In fact, I don't think he even heard me—he had his headphones on.

The team's locker room smelled incredibly good. I walked over to Jules's locker and saw several colognes and deodorants that made me think of him. I picked up the jersey he had worn in the first half and brought it to my nose. I know it might seem cheesy, but I loved the smell of cologne and sweat. Then I moved to Marcus's locker and did the same. I couldn't decide between the two; they both smelled delicious.

A few minutes later, I heard the cheers and applause from the crowd, probably a goal. It was still a while before the second half would be over, but I was utterly surprised when Jules walked into the locker room. He was stunned to see me there and, not wearing a shirt, tried to cover his muscular body with his arms. My eyes went straight to his abs and the muscles in his chest and arms.

"Sorry, I didn't think anyone would be here," he said.

"I saw you earlier. Yeah, I've seen you around campus. What are you doing here?"

He tried to put on his shirt, but I stopped him.

"I came for this."

I knelt down in front of him, undid the drawstring holding his shorts, slid everything down, and took his cock into my mouth, feeling it grow. In just a few seconds, he was fully erect, and the pleasure of feeling him harden in my throat made me gasp. It took my breath away, but I didn't care; I kept him there, and Jules kept me in that position until my throat couldn't take it anymore. Tears started to form, and when he finally let me pull back a little, I looked up. He had that look of pleasure men get when they have us on our knees. I licked his entire cock without taking my eyes off his. I loved watching his face, how he bit his lips and stroked my hair, wanting to be fully inside my mouth. I let him. I took it all in while still looking at him, tears streaming from my eyes.