The Reunion

In front of me in the line, a boy slightly taller than me, with large headphones leaking barely perceptible music. Something about him caught my attention, and when he turned around, I understood why."Víctor!" I exclaimed, surprised, but not loud enough for him to hear.I touched his shoulder, a nearly timid gesture to get his attention. His eyes met mine, and for a moment, he didn't recognize me. He took off one headphone, expecting a question, curiosity reflected in his expression."Víctor," I repeated, this time softer, almost whispering his name like a shared secret.This time he recognized me, his eyes widening. He leaned in to greet me with a kiss on the cheek, and his scent, unchanged over the years, enveloped me in a wave of nostalgia. He was still the same, with that look and that scent so characteristic, like an anchor in time.He waited for me to finish paying for my books and then invited me for coffee at a nearby café. As expected, it was a perfect place for writers and readers. The large walls were covered with shelves full of hardcover books, creating an atmosphere that made me feel like I was in a millionaire reader's castle. The dim light added a touch of intimacy, and he spoke in a low voice, with measured and thoughtful words, as if each syllable were a treasure to be unearthed.We talked for hours, ordering several coffees until my body felt jittery from the caffeine, but I didn't want to break the conversation, much less stop talking to Víctor. I remembered everything I had ever felt for him during our childhood, each word an echo of a shared past.The conversation flowed naturally, a mix of shared memories and spontaneous laughter. Finally, as the café began to empty, Víctor looked at me with that mix of determination and desire I remembered so well."Would you like to go somewhere else?" he asked, his voice barely a whisper, a caress in the air between us.My heart skipped a beat, knowing he didn't mean just another café. I nodded, unable to resist the attraction I felt for him, an attraction that had been latent all these years.We walked out into the street, walking in silence, the tension between us increasing with each step. When we arrived at his apartment, he opened the door and let me in. It was a cozy place, decorated with books and art, reflecting his intellectual and artistic personality."Make yourself at home," he said, guiding me to the sofa, his words an invitation to an intimate and unknown world.We sat together, and the proximity made my nerves spike. Víctor leaned toward me, his hand brushing mine, sending a shiver down my spine, a bridge between the past and the present."I've thought about you so many times," he confessed, his voice rough and sincere, a melody intertwining with my own memories."Me too, Víctor," I replied, my voice barely a whisper, an echo of the feelings I had always carried inside.Before I knew it, his lips were on mine, soft and sure, awakening a torrent of emotions and desires. We kissed with growing passion, our hands exploring, rediscovering every corner of each other, as if time had not passed.Víctor lifted me in his arms, carrying me to the bedroom without breaking the kiss. He laid me on the bed and began undressing me with a mix of tenderness and urgency, each piece of clothing that fell to the floor increasing the anticipation, a ritual of mutual discovery.When we were both naked, his body over mine, I felt a wave of desire like never before. His caresses were precise, his kisses fiery. Each movement, each touch, ignited a flame inside me, a fire that had been waiting to be unleashed.Our bodies joined with overwhelming passion, moving in unison in a primitive and beautiful rhythm. I felt his skin against mine, his ragged breathing mixing with mine, each moan a reflection of shared pleasure, a symphony of intertwined desires.Time seemed to stand still as we lost ourselves in the act, each wave of pleasure taking us higher, deeper into that private universe we had created. Finally, we climaxed together, a burst of sensations that left us breathless, intertwined in perfect union, an eternal moment.We lay there, embraced, enjoying the post-coital warmth, with a deep and calm satisfaction. He whispered my name, and I responded with a smile, knowing that this reunion was just the beginning of something much bigger and more beautiful.

"Thank you for coming with me tonight," he murmured, kissing my forehead, sealing our connection with a gentle gesture.

"Thank you for inviting me, Víctor," I replied, caressing his face, each touch a promise of shared futures.

And so, we stayed together, letting the night envelop us in its cloak of intimacy and promises yet to be fulfilled, a tapestry of intertwined memories and dreams under the night sky.