Dominant Andrea

I started to take an interest in more diverse topics, especially in the realm of intimacy, and had the opportunity to meet a young man who introduced me to new experiences, all of which fascinated me. Unfortunately, he had to go abroad, but before leaving, he left me a box with adult toys that I had not yet had the chance to use. I decided to use them as soon as possible, although some of those toys required the participation of two people, so I couldn't try them alone.

Researching how to use them, I came across numerous articles and sites dedicated to people who, like me, shared a passion, whether discovered or recent, for the erotic. I sent photos of the toys to some of these forums and received a lot of help. In particular, one user who claimed to be just a few years older than me and lived very close to my city stood out. We exchanged stories and messages for weeks until one of his messages left me stunned: "I want to see you."Several days passed without me responding to that message. I discussed it with friends, and many thought the idea was not good. "You never know who is on the other side," they said with justified concern. Despite their warnings, a part of me felt an undeniable attraction to the possibility of exploring these new desires with someone who shared my interests.

Finally, I decided to respond. I wanted to follow the impulse I felt, despite the risks. We agreed to meet in a public place for coffee, with the promise that there would be no pressure to go beyond that if I didn't feel comfortable. The anticipation grew inside me, a mixture of nervousness and excitement, as I prepared for the meeting. Naturally, I decided to make myself more attractive than usual for that day. The nerves made me behave like a teenager, and I took great care in dressing up and putting on makeup. I wore a low-cut blouse that fit my figure and couldn't forget the jeans from the back of the closet, the ones I only used when I wanted to enhance the shape of my butt. That same morning, I did extra exercises at the gym and felt my buttocks firming up. I was nervous, but the photograph he had sent me reassured me. It could have been fake, it could have been an image created with new AI tools, but there was something in that face that looked genuine, so I accepted the date without telling anyone.

After showering, I had another message on my phone; it was him, and with another photograph, he revealed that his name was Julien. Yes, with the second vowel. I looked closely at the photograph and noticed his foreign features, and thanks to the name, I assumed those features would be French. I felt a certain nervousness on his part, as if he was also anxious to get to the date, to see what would happen next. I knew well that nothing would happen that day, it would just be a date, but still, I wore a bra that I had kept for months. Of course, I had to start with visual teasing, so I put on a low-cut shirt with a touch of transparency, without being vulgar. Below, just a skirt and nothing more, to provoke looks, especially Julien's. All this made me feel much more confident, and I looked at myself in the mirror, lifting the skirt slightly to excite myself.

When the time for the date came, I was the first to arrive. The first to arrive always has an advantage: they are the master of the date, they can order the drinks first, they can even decide where to sit. So I took advantage of that and chose the most secluded table, with a view of the city. Night was beginning to fall, and the city lights were starting to take over the night. I ordered two gin and tonics, my favorite drink, to see if Julien shared my taste or preferred to change it for another, thus showing his independence.

"Good evening," he announced his presence with a deep and sensual voice.

I stood up, knowing that this gesture also demonstrated a kind of domination, of control. He was slightly surprised, his body already in position to bow and take my hand, but he stepped back slightly when he saw me standing.