Learning to be a Slut: First Lesson

The breakup with Antonio revealed a reality I had not previously perceived: I had not experienced life to its fullest. After so many years together, I realized I had barely explored other relationships. Although our relationship was wonderful—saying otherwise would be cruel—it left me with a disquieting emptiness within myself.

Just a few weeks passed before someone else showed interest in me, but for some unknown reason, I couldn't reciprocate. He was a very attractive young man, educated and grounded, but he failed to stir any emotion in me. That same night, when he had invited me to dinner and I declined without a clear reason, I went out with my friends.

Sharing my feelings with them, their solutions didn't seem to fit my situation. At the end of the night, Lucía approached me and offered to walk me home. It wasn't common for her, especially since she lived on the other side of the city, but I accepted. We walked for a long time before she got straight to the point.

—You need to start living, —she said—. You need to enjoy yourself, your body, and your sexuality. I can help you.

I accepted without hesitation. I was willing to do anything, and I knew that, with Lucía's experience, learning from her would be enlightening.

—We'll meet tomorrow, and don't forget, if you accept, you can't refuse anything. Think it over carefully.

Confident and determined to follow Lucía's lessons, I spent the entire day preparing. I did my nails, styled my hair, shaved my entire body, and dressed in a way that made me feel beautiful. I didn't have provocative lingerie, but I did have pieces that made me feel good about myself, so I chose those.

At eight o'clock sharp, Lucía knocked on my door.

—This is Santiago.

Santiago was tall and serious-looking. He had short, fashionable hair, and one of his eyebrows had a shaved line, giving him a rugged yet sensual appearance.

—He'll take us to a hotel, —Lucía continued.

I felt Santiago's gaze devouring me with a voracious desire, like the wolf in the Little Red Riding Hood story, but his look was so sensual that I didn't mind. I straightened my back to accentuate my breasts and feel more sensual under his longing gaze.

—But it won't be for free, you know? —he said in a deep voice—. You have to suck my cock.

Lucía looked at me seriously, as if this had been part of the plan, as if she had asked him to say that. She raised an eyebrow slightly, and I understood what she meant.

—Alright, —I said.

We headed to the car, a beautiful vehicle, as well maintained as its owner, with plenty of space in the back, but Santiago seated me in the front passenger seat. Lucía kissed his lips and settled in the back. The drive started like any other, but soon I heard a moan coming from the back seat. Turning around, I saw Lucía with her legs spread, touching herself intensely. She wasn't wearing underwear. When she noticed my gaze, she held my eyes and slid her fingers inside herself. At the same time, Santiago placed his hand on my lap, sending a jolt of electricity through me. My reflex was to push his hand away, but I stopped myself and let him continue. I returned to looking forward but moved Santiago's hand closer to my sex, letting him feel how wet I was getting. He didn't waste time and slipped his fingers inside me. I glanced back at Lucía, who continued masturbating, now enjoying the show. I touched my breasts while Santiago continued playing with his fingers.

He stopped the car in the middle of the road, stood by the door, and pulled down his pants. Without getting out of the car, I got on all fours over the two front seats and started sucking his cock. First slowly, licking all the skin I could, including his balls, and then I took his entire cock into my mouth. It was very large; I couldn't fit it all in, but he tried to force me, pushing with his hands and moving his whole body towards me. I choked a few times and had to pull away to catch my breath, but I tried not to give up. It was enormous. I couldn't fit it all in.

While I was sucking Santiago's cock, Lucía took advantage of my position and inserted several fingers into my vagina and another into my ass. At first, it hurt a bit—it was the first time I had anything there—but I let myself go and felt the intensity coursing through my entire body.

Santiago gripped my head, holding my nape forcefully, and came in my mouth. I heard him shout with relief, which gave Lucía the confidence to push deeper into me. I collapsed inside the car to kiss Lucía and, without her fingers leaving me, I kissed her, passing some of the semen into her mouth. We kissed for several minutes, and when I finally reached my climax, I swallowed what was in my mouth, savoring Santiago's delicious taste.

Lucía cleaned my mouth with her tongue and said:

—You've passed the first lesson.