Fucked Under the Bridge

It was a summer day, one of those days when the sun seems to melt even your thoughts. I felt the heat on my skin as I wandered through the park aimlessly. I had decided to wear a short cotton skirt and a tank top, letting the sun caress my bronzed skin. My steps took me to a stone bridge that rose over a small stream, a secluded and peaceful corner.

The air was charged with a strange electricity, a sensation that made my heart beat a little faster. As I walked, I saw a man leaning on the bridge railing, looking at the water. He was tall and athletic, with dark, tousled hair. The tight shirt he wore left little to the imagination, showing off his muscles in a tantalizing way.

Our eyes met, and in that moment, I knew something was going to happen. It was as if a spark of desire crossed between us, something primal and urgent. I approached slowly, feeling the tension in the air.

"Hi," I said, trying to sound casual.

"Hi," he replied, with a deep, attractive voice.

There was no need for more words. The desire was there, palpable. I moved closer, my body responding to an impulse I couldn't ignore. He took me by the waist, pulling me toward him with a soft but irresistible force.

Our lips met in a burning kiss, full of urgency. His hands traveled down my back, to my hips, while I entwined my fingers in his hair, gently pulling. I felt his heat, the firmness of his muscles, and a wave of desire swept over me.

Without breaking the kiss, he guided me under the bridge, where the shade offered us privacy. He pressed me against a stone column, lifting my skirt and revealing my bare thighs. My trembling hands unbuttoned his jeans, freeing his erection. I felt an intense heat in my belly, an anticipation that made me tremble.

"I want you so much," he whispered against my lips, his hands exploring my body eagerly.I gasped, feeling the excitement grow with each touch. I pulled down my panties and skirt to my ankles, exposing myself completely to him. He lifted me, holding me against the column as he entered me forcefully. A cry of pleasure escaped my lips, and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

His thrusts were frenetic, wild. Each movement brought me closer to the climax, a wave of pleasure growing inside me. We moaned together, the sound of the running water mingling with our gasps.

He took me like that for several minutes, and I felt myself getting wetter and wetter. Each time his cock left my body, I could feel the wetness spreading all over my thighs, all over me. He forced himself inside me, making me scream even louder.

His arms tired, and he let me fall in front of him. I took the opportunity to kneel and taste his cock, savoring myself on him. Just when I thought his cock couldn't get any bigger, it swelled even more in my mouth. I used my tongue as if I knew what I was doing, swirling it around, licking everything inside my mouth and down my throat. I sucked his cock for several minutes, but I wanted to finish with him inside me.

I turned around, and he penetrated me without me having to ask.

The pleasure built up, a growing wave that finally overwhelmed me. I screamed, arching my back as the orgasm shook me. I felt his body tense, his hands gripping my hips as he reached his own climax.

I looked down, smiling with satisfaction. I didn't know who this man was, and I probably never would, but it didn't matter.

"Thank you," I said softly, separating and adjusting my skirt.

I put my panties in my bag and walked away.