Birthday gangbang

Since I was seventeen, I had been talking about a fantasy I had for a birthday. I was just about to turn twenty, and Sofía had something prepared for me. We had been inseparable since the early years of school and knew all our secrets, all our stories. We hid nothing from each other, so I trusted her completely.

The weekend before my birthday, Sofía invited me to spend the night at a mansion she had rented. She even gave me some hints to be elegant, to wear my nicest underwear and even the most striking bikini from my collection. I imagined a big party, a celebration with many people, but at the same time, she knew I wasn't one to celebrate with strangers.

The night came, and my taxi was waiting outside. I gave myself one last look in the mirror of my room. I was thrilled with my dress. It was a tight black dress I had bought on one of my trips to Mexico. Underneath, to go with the theme, I wore flashy and colorful lingerie. I didn't know who would see it, but I felt very comfortable and sensual, so I allowed myself to wear it, knowing that I might be the only one to see it. Finally, in my purse, I had the most expensive bikini in my entire collection. A handmade bikini by a university mate who had made it big in the fashion world.

The mansion was gorgeous; it had only two floors, but being on a hill, everything seemed larger. I was surprised not to see a single light, much less those dancing lights of many colors that attract the attention of all the neighbors and announce big parties in the neighborhood. In fact, everything was very quiet, but Sofía was waiting for me at the door. She didn't announce my arrival; she simply greeted me and asked if I was ready. We went in, and she led me directly to the second floor. The mansion was very well lit, and the excellent work of the architect allowed the faint nocturnal light to illuminate without the need for artificial light.

"Wait here for a few minutes," she said and left me in a huge hallway with a double entrance at the end. The large white door caught my attention, but I didn't know if I could go there or not. I approached cautiously and quietly, taking small steps on the carpet. My heels were not particularly quiet, so I had to be very careful. It took me so long to reach the end of the hallway that Sofía had time to return, and when I turned around, I saw her dressed in leather lingerie, in one of those sets with several lines running from the breasts to the navel, and the lower part also extended to the knees. She looked at me seriously, put on a leather mask with tall ears, and took my hand.

She opened the door, revealing a huge minimalist room, and I was surprised to see the number of men present. At first glance, I couldn't count them, but there were easily more than ten. They were all standing in a half-moon, wearing only tight briefs that left very little to the imagination. Some of them were rubbing their hands, eager for what was about to happen, while others were simply content to look at me like easy prey, making me feel desired and sensual.

Sofía left me in front of them and moved forward to join the group. She took one of the guys, kissed him on the lips, and he grabbed her by the butt. She turned to look at me and simply said:

"Happy birthday."

She came back to me, kissed me, allowing me to feel her warm and moist lips against mine. I'd be lying if I said I'd never imagined kissing her. I let myself go with the moment and soon felt several hands roaming my body. Some of them wandered over my abdomen, others over my shoulders, arms, and even hands, but the most confident and daring went directly to my legs, butt, and only one to my chest. This last solitary hand dared to slip into my bra; it was cold and made my left nipple react instantly, becoming harder than diamonds.

When Sofía moved away from me, my hands and gaze went directly to the men. One of them kissed me, then the next. The hands continued their free roaming. I felt like the center of attention; Sofía knew well that this was my deepest birthday desire. As I kissed one of the men, I opened my eyes and saw her watching me from a short distance with a broad smile. She had a camera in her hands, and I knew what I had to do.

I got on my knees, and the circle of men quickly formed around me. I still couldn't count them, and they seemed to multiply. I lifted my gaze; it was very exciting to see so many cocks around me, greedy eyes eagerly awaiting what was to come. When I raised my hands to hold two members, Sofía entered the circle with the camera in hand. I didn't know if she was filming or taking pictures, but still, as if I had done it all my life, I took the first cock into my mouth. Usually, I start slow and build up the pace, but this time I took it straight to my throat. I moved on to the second without letting go of the others in my hands, then the third. I swapped the lucky ones in my hands. I moved from one body to another with my hands, mouth, and tongue. The saliva was moistening all the bodies that continued watching from above, and I occasionally looked up to feel observed.

I spent several minutes sucking them all, jerking them off with my hand and letting myself be touched. Some masturbated while watching me, which encouraged me to continue. My chest was covered in saliva, and suddenly, one of them, with great strength, stood me up. Several of them undressed me and threw me onto the bed. I heard impatient laughs, especially Sofía's, who was the first to get on top of me. She kissed my lips and brought her fingers to my clit. I was so wet, so excited that the slightest touch of her fingers made me scream with pleasure. Sofía moved away, and the first group of men came towards me.

I let myself be moved from side to side; they all wanted their turn in my pussy and my mouth, and when I felt it wasn't enough, I allowed them to enter my ass too. As if they were experts, one lay down for me to get on top, another positioned in front, and finally, the last one behind. They filled all my holes in seconds, but it still wasn't enough for me. I felt the friction in the back. I felt how the synchronized movements were separated by skin, but I felt it like never before.

I stretched my arms, calling for more men, calling for more action, and two positioned themselves at my sides. I used my hands while my mouth and the inertia of the movement made everything a chaos of pleasure.

The men kept changing. Some preferred to stay longer in my mouth, others in my pussy, and others in my ass. I allowed them everything. Some even preferred contact and held my breasts in their palms.

The moans of relief were becoming more frequent, but none were ready to finish.

I let out a scream, and everyone knew I had reached my climax. They lifted me to the floor, where I knelt again in the middle of a circle. Sofía handed the camera to one of the men and imitated my position to get beside me.

One by one, the men began relieving themselves on our faces, breasts, and their moans made me want more. With one hand, I touched Sofía's clit and with the other mine.

Once they all finished, Sofía and I kissed for several minutes, exchanging our rewards. Completely thirsty, we swallowed everything in our mouths; she licked part of my chin, and I licked her face, moving down to her breasts where she also had cum, and I swallowed every last drop.

It was the best birthday present ever.