The First Scene

As promised, the studio radiated cleanliness. The director, a prominent figure in the adult film industry, had rented a majestic mansion overlooking the ocean for the day. In the illustrations presented during the auditions, many scenes took place with the sea as a backdrop, which filled me with excitement. That same day, I was showered with unexpected compliments that made me feel so beautiful that I couldn't refuse the offer.

I can't deny that nerves overwhelmed me; it was my first scene, the first time I would have sex in front of a camera, but the idea had already taken deep roots in my mind, so there was no turning back.

I arrived an hour earlier than scheduled to comply with makeup, try on the outfits, do camera tests, observe the lighting, and determine the areas of my body that would require additional makeup. The taxi, paid for by them, took me to the place. The driver, knowledgeable about the type of work, spoke to me about previous passengers who also arrived full of nerves, while others got into the taxi without hesitation.

First, we did the camera test, a preview of what the scene would be. The director, along with the entire filming crew, settled in and asked me to undress, slowly turning so the camera could capture all my angles. At first, the embarrassment of taking off my clothes in front of the entire crew was palpable, so I fixed my gaze on the group of girls in charge of makeup and wardrobe. They, so beautiful and with perfect bodies, gave me the necessary courage. I undressed completely and, for the first time, found myself naked in front of the cameras. A shiver ran through my body, a sensation I could only describe as excitement. I glanced at the men, who, although they seemed more occupied with checking screens, adjusting the intensity of the lights, and fine-tuning the camera lenses, couldn't help but let their gazes automatically fall on my breasts.

Soon after, the actor with whom I would be filming arrived. A tall, muscular man with clear Latin features. He greeted me kindly and joked with the crew, aware that everything was being filmed. "Did you start without me?" he said, provoking general laughter. That joke gave me the courage to throw him onto the sofa, pull down his pants, and bring my head to him. I heard the crew react with surprise and joy, letting the cameras roll while I worked with my mouth and throat. Soon, his penis became so hard that it no longer fit in my throat, but I didn't want to make a bad impression on my debut. I moved away for a few seconds to look at him from below, a moment he took advantage of to stand up and take control. I inserted several fingers into my mouth, trying to relax my throat.

"Wow," said the actor. "Are you sure this is her first scene?"

Before I could respond, I returned to my submissive position and took his fully erect member into my mouth while, with one hand, I caressed his testicles, wishing they would explode soon. I managed to fit it all the way into my throat, and the surprised and excited gasps from the crew gave me more strength to continue. I sucked and sucked until I felt the pulsations in my throat. The actor grabbed my hair, forcing me to keep it all inside.

Completely satisfied, I moved away and smiled at everyone."I'm ready," I said, standing up, swallowing the last drops, and ready to be made up.