Learning to be a Slut: Third Lesson

I received a message from Lucía one afternoon: "See you tonight at 10. Don't forget to bring the butt plug." I smiled at the instruction, recalling previous experiences, and began to prepare myself.

I chose a red lace dress that left little to the imagination, highlighting every curve of my body. I made sure the butt plug was correctly placed, enjoying the feeling of fullness and the slight discomfort that became exciting. As the time arrived, Lucía showed up in a different car, a sports car that accentuated her elegance even more.

—You're ready for your third lesson —Lucía said with a mysterious smile.

We headed to a mansion a few kilometers outside the city. The facade was anything but discreet; it was ostentatious and well-lit. From a distance, on the second floor, a blue light danced in the air, hinting at a pool, possibly in use. The walls were white, except for the entrance that sported gray and the gates of the same color. The style was modern, dominated by straight lines, infinite walls, and a great amount of glass that allowed natural light to enter at all hours, even at night.

Lucía rang the doorbell without getting out of the car, and the gate opened instantly. Suddenly, I noticed a lot of seriousness in her gaze, and she remained silent. She parked the car in the middle of the driveway as if the house were hers. She got out, and I followed.

The stairs led us to the main living room, where a fine table rested with a huge floral arrangement and a note propped against the vase. She opened the note and read it aloud; it was very short. "The flowers are for you, once you leave."

—This is where I stop —Lucía said, kissing my cheek—. It's your final lesson; I have nothing more to do here. Everything will stay between us, don't worry about anything. They are waiting for you upstairs.

I was afraid to be alone, I must admit. I sat for a few minutes before having enough courage to go up. I let the stairs guide me, and a light led me to a large room with white and green walls, a white bed in the middle, several sofas on the side, and a lit fireplace.

Several men were waiting for my arrival.

I stopped at the entrance of the room. I didn't expect to see so many men together, and of course, they were all expecting my arrival; I would have to please them all. I clenched my hands in nervousness as all eyes fixed on me. One of them approached, kept a respectful distance, and extended his hand.

—Don't be afraid —he said—, we're all here for the same reason, and no one wants to harm you.

I took his hand and let him guide me to the center of the room. The gazes began to please me, especially as I felt many eyes on my breasts, my legs, others on my crotch, and that turned me on. I straightened up to highlight all my curves and saw a couple of eyebrows raised, surprised, and lustful looks. I didn't want to count how many men were present, but strangely, I found myself wanting more.

The guy who had led me to the center looked me in the eyes. He tried to calm me by reminding me of all the rules, the limits, and the situation we were all in. None were professionals, much less adult film actors, but they were all very handsome and well-groomed. They had a group where they took care of themselves, getting tested regularly, and many attended with their partners. Since that night I was the only woman, only the men were in the room. They had selected the most handsome, the most muscular, which made me feel very important.

Once the guy finished speaking, I removed the hair from my back, turned around, and he understood what to do. He helped me remove everything I was wearing on top. Underneath, I wore leather lingerie that only held my breasts but allowed them to be almost fully seen. Below, like above, it wasn't necessary to use imagination, as the thong had an opening and left everything visible. The set matched the black shoes that went up with straps to the calf.