My boyfriend's father

There was something in the air that day that made me feel something important was about to happen. The barbecue at Antonio's house was the perfect opportunity to end our relationship, one that had been spiraling downward in the past months. I couldn't keep pretending any longer. As I got ready, I chose a light and fresh dress, one that effortlessly highlighted my curves. I was ready to face the impending discomfort.

Upon arriving, the smell of grilled meat and the sound of laughter greeted me. I greeted everyone with a forced smile, trying to maintain composure. My eyes automatically searched for Antonio, who was busy at the grill, and then they stopped on his father, Marco. Marco had always been an attractive man, one of those who could make you feel desired with just one look. Today was no exception. He wore an unbuttoned shirt and tight jeans that showcased his toned muscles.

I approached Antonio, giving him a kiss on the cheek. Our relationship had become cold and distant, and he knew it. Throughout the afternoon, while everyone was having fun, I couldn't help but feel attracted to Marco. Every time our eyes met, an electric current ran through my body. There was a silent and dangerous connection between us, and today I was willing to explore it.

At one point, I slipped inside the house for a breather. I headed to the bathroom on the second floor, but as I passed an open room, I saw Marco inside. He was alone, looking out the window, with an expression that suggested he also needed an escape. I stopped at the threshold, indecisive.

"Are you okay?" he asked, turning his head toward me.

"Yes, I just needed a moment of peace," I replied, entering the room.

I closed the door behind me, feeling the atmosphere change instantly. Marco approached, his presence overwhelming.

"You look beautiful today; Antonio must be very pleased," he said, his eyes scanning my body.

"Thanks," I said, feeling the heat rise to my cheeks. "The truth is, Antonio didn't even notice my dress or the effort I put into my makeup. He hasn't paid attention to me in a long time."

I wasn't going to wait for him to make the first move. The tension between us was palpable, and I knew exactly what I wanted. I approached him, bringing my lips close to his ear.

"You know, I've always found you incredibly sexy," I whispered, letting my warm breath brush his skin.

I took advantage of the neckline and the fact that I wasn't wearing a bra to reveal my breasts. Marco remained still, surprised, but his eyes darkened with desire. Before he could respond, I took his hand and placed it on my waist, guiding him to pull me against him. His gaze fixed on my breasts, and he could no longer pretend. His pupils were dilated, and his breathing was rapid. He wanted me right then and there.

"What are you doing?" he asked, his voice rough, though he made no attempt to stop me.

"Something I should have done a long time ago," I replied, kissing him with hunger.

Our bodies met with urgency, and Marco couldn't resist any longer. He responded to my kisses with equal intensity, his hands eagerly exploring my body. We moved toward the bed, and he gently pushed me onto it. But I wasn't ready to give up control so easily.

I stood up and pushed him back, making him sit on the edge of the bed. I knelt in front of him, quickly unbuttoning his jeans. I freed his erection and took it in my hands, licking the tip slowly. Even though his penis was already large and thick as I liked, it grew even more in my mouth. I could feel it against my cheeks, over my tongue, and even in my throat. I lowered my head, and he skillfully pushed me so that his entire penis was inside me. I stuck out my tongue with some difficulty to taste his balls while the penis continued to grow larger in my throat. I lost my breath for a few seconds, and tears began to form, but he didn't stop.

Marco moaned, his hands finding my hair and guiding me as I enthusiastically sucked him. I could feel his desire, and that only fueled mine. He then decided to take control and be rougher.

When I felt he was about to explode, I stood up and quickly undressed, letting my clothes fall carelessly to the floor.

"I want to feel you inside me," I said, mounting him. He grabbed my waist firmly and entered me. I was already very wet, so it wouldn't be difficult for him to continue his work.

We moved together in a rhythmic dance, our labored breaths filling the room. The pleasure increased with each thrust, and my moans grew louder. I felt my body ignite, and when I finally reached the climax, it was like an explosion of sensations that made me scream his name. He kept entering me with force and determination, he still needed to finish. I had no control other than to let myself be guided by his desire, by his movements, by his pleasure. It was the first time I felt desired, that my body was useful for a man's pleasure. I felt good with that sensation; I didn't feel used, but rather filled with pleasure and pleased to be the one giving pleasure to Marco.

Marco kept moving, bringing me to the edge again and again, until he finally let himself be carried away by his own orgasm, filling me with his warmth.

"I have to go," I whispered, kissing him softly on the lips.

I walked down the stairs while fixing my hair. Antonio saw me descend with a surprised look. He instantly knew it was over and surely knew why.