Nude Beach 2

The next day, there was no trace of the boy I had spent the previous afternoon with. I had spent the entire night thinking about him and how he had transformed me into someone different. A few weeks ago, I wouldn't have done any of the things I did yesterday. For the first time, I acted without overthinking, without hesitation, and I felt incredibly good about my decision.

I spent the whole day and part of the night completely naked on the beach. Long live summer and the sun that lasts until ten at night! I craved more adventure, more spontaneity, and, of course, more sex, but without urgency or recklessness. That's the curse of those who overthink everything: our actions always have to be backed by responsibility and caution. For a long time, that helped me avoid problems and relationships with men who didn't deserve to be in my life. However, now I wanted something different, to dare to commit mischief that I would never regret. Here, where no one knew me, I could be whoever I wanted. A couple of nights of pleasure didn't define me; only I had the power to define myself.

I decided to head to one of the bars on the beach. The atmosphere was lively, and being outdoors made everything even more perfect. I ordered a Spritz to enjoy the sunset while watching the tide go out and the stars start to appear in the sky. Everything felt in place, those moments of peace you wish you could live in forever.

I was enjoying my cocktail when someone leaned in toward my ear. It was the guy from the bar, offering me another drink. He had a simple charm, and his physique, lean but healthy, fit what I had always liked: far from the gym image many strive for.

"Are you here alone?" he asked.

I nodded, taking a sip of the cocktail he had offered me.

"Yes, I'm here alone, just for a few days. It's my first time at a nudist beach."

He laughed, and for the first time, I didn't feel embarrassed by my comment. In fact, I didn't want to take it back in the slightest.

"And how do you feel?"

"Different," I replied, almost shouting because of the loud music despite being outdoors.

"My shift ends in fifteen minutes. Would you like to grab something to eat?"

I agreed, more excited about continuing to enjoy the cocktails and the bar's atmosphere than the idea of eating. Then, an idea came to me that went against everything I thought about myself. I was surprised to have such thoughts, but being there alone and free, I decided to go with the flow.

Before the guy, whose name I still didn't know, finished his shift, I headed behind the counter. At first, he seemed annoyed, but I had already observed the place and knew where the least visible corners were. I gently pushed him towards the liquor area, where the cash register and stacks of beer blocked the view of other customers. The bartender looked at me confused and kept saying that I couldn't be there, that he could get in trouble, but all his words faded away when I knelt before him.

I unbuckled his belt with my teeth and gently lowered his zipper, pressing my face against his crotch to feel him getting hard before continuing. Suddenly, he pushed me forward, as a customer had ordered a drink. He didn't stop me from continuing what I was doing. I pulled his pants down a bit and, seeing that his cock was almost fully erect, I licked it from base to tip a couple of times. I felt it grow between my fingers and on my tongue, but I wanted to feel it fully erect inside my mouth. I started sucking it vigorously, caressing his balls with my right hand at the same time. I could tell how his body moved to prepare the customer's drink, but occasionally his hand would rest on my head, pushing his cock deep into my throat.

I looked up and saw him watching me, enjoying the pleasure I was giving him amidst the crowd and the constant music. Suddenly, he grabbed my hair firmly and buried his cock completely in my mouth. I lost my breath for a moment, but what mattered most to me was doing it right, more than breathing. My eyes filled with tears, but I didn't stop. I stuck out my tongue, and with his cock still in my mouth, I caressed his balls while feeling the throbbing in my throat. Throbbing that became stronger until he finally came in my mouth. I swallowed the first drops, but I left the rest on my tongue. When he pulled away, I showed him how much I enjoyed having his taste in my mouth before swallowing it all. I stood up, guided his hand to my crotch, which was completely wet, and made him understand that I was ready for whatever he wanted to do next.