Boyfriend Swap

This idea had been lingering in my mind for weeks. Diana and I had talked about it as a joke so many times, but that day, for the first time, the temptation felt real. I was sitting on her couch, watching Martín, her boyfriend, who was chatting with Ernesto, mine. The two men were absorbed in their conversation, unaware of what their girlfriends had been secretly planning.

"Would you really do it?" Diana asked, her eyes sparkling with mischief as she poured me a glass of wine.

"And you?" I replied, smirking. That familiar tingle crept down my spine. The idea of being with Martín excited me. It's not that I didn't enjoy being with Ernesto, but he had always been more... traditional. With Martín, the fantasy was different. Diana had told me about her nights with him, describing him as so intense, so dominant, that I couldn't help but imagine him over me, pushing me to my limits.

Diana leaned in close, her lips near my ear, her voice low but dripping with promises.

"He once told me he's always wanted you," she whispered. "You turn him on more than you can imagine. He's crazy about you."

My skin prickled. Ernesto loved me, but I had never seen him devour me with his gaze the way Martín did. And though Diana had noticed, she didn't mind. In fact, I think the idea of watching Ernesto please her turned her on even more.

"Then let's do it," I said, with more firmness than I had expected. Diana grinned, and I knew she wanted it just as much.

We approached them, our wine glasses half-empty. Ernesto smiled when I sat beside him, and Martín glanced at me from the corner of his eye. The atmosphere grew thick with anticipation. Diana took Ernesto's arm and sat on his lap, something that would normally have bothered me, but that day, it felt perfect.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I whispered to Martín, though it wasn't necessary. I could see in his eyes he was more than ready.

I copied Diana, just as we had planned. It would be like a mirror game: we'd pleasure our boyfriends in the same way. Both of us, sitting on the men's laps, began to move sensually, teasing them with the friction of our bodies. The air grew heavy, but something unexpected happened. Diana pulled me towards her and kissed my lips. I could feel the intense stares of Martín and Ernesto on us, waiting for more.

Diana removed my blouse, and I did the same to her. Clearly, we had both come prepared, wearing matching lingerie sets. We kissed a bit longer before deciding it was time to move forward. We stood up and stripped off the rest of our clothes, leaving only the lingerie. After a few more kisses, Diana slid her fingers into my pussy, making me moan instantly. I returned the gesture briefly, then brought my fingers to my mouth, savoring her taste. We locked eyes, laughed, and turned back to the guys, whose erections were clearly visible beneath their pants.

We kissed our boyfriends before making the switch.

Leaving them on the couch, we lowered their pants and took their cocks into our mouths. Martín's was exactly as I had imagined: large, veiny, and as strong as his muscles. Even with it in my hands and mouth, I felt overwhelmed, afraid I wouldn't match Diana's level or give him the pleasure he deserved. But hearing Diana enthusiastically suck Ernesto gave me the courage to take Martín's cock deeper, all the way down my throat. I hadn't known I could take something so big. Feeling bolder, I experimented, using my tongue while the tip rested deep in my throat.

Martín began to moan—finally! I used my fingers to massage his balls as I licked and took him down my throat again and again.

Diana grabbed my hand while we both continued our tasks, and I occasionally glanced up. It was so thrilling to see Martín and Ernesto enjoying something so new to all of us. Diana was fully into it, her free hand caressing her own nipples and even moving down to touch herself. I pulled away from Martín for a moment to give Diana some pleasure. It was my first time giving a woman oral, but based on her reaction, I was doing a great job. She moaned loudly, pulling away from Ernesto for a few moments. She positioned herself between both guys, masturbating them simultaneously, while I enjoyed another new experience that night.

Diana was clearly loving it; her whole body moved with excitement as I made her moan, and the guys watched, enjoying the scene. It didn't take long before she came on my face and stood up.

We each took one of the guys to the master bedroom, where the bigger bed awaited. Martín on one side, Ernesto on the other. It was time for us to ride them and for them to ride us.

First, we lay them on their backs so we could mount them. I had a perfect view, watching Diana's body on top of my boyfriend as Martín gripped my waist tightly, thrusting in sync with me, penetrating me so deeply that all I could do was scream in pleasure. I knew Ernesto liked that; he watched with a huge smile, his hands all over Diana's body, especially her breasts.

Then, both Diana and I got on all fours, facing each other. They fucked us hard while we kissed and touched. Martín was so strong, and I could feel his cock getting bigger inside me, as if it would never stop growing.

Minutes later, I felt the familiar pulsations inside my pussy, knowing it was time to give the night its final touch. Impressively, Diana did the same at that exact moment, and we both knelt side by side so Martín and Ernesto could finish on our faces, leaving us with a lasting memory.

Martín was the first to give me my reward. It splashed across my cheek, some landing in my mouth, then across my eyes and forehead, covering my face. Ernesto did the same to Diana, with better aim, most of it landing in her mouth.

To celebrate what had just happened, Diana and I kissed, feeling the warmth of the cum on our lips and faces. I took a bit of Ernesto's cum with my fingers, licking them clean, while Diana tasted Martín's, using her tongue to clean my face.

The guys finished satisfied, and we, more aroused than ever.