I'm better than your girlfriend

The night was in full swing when I arrived at Carlos's house. He and his girlfriend, Daniela, had organized a dinner and invited me, probably because Daniela hadn't yet caught on to the signals. I wore a tight dress that I knew would attract Carlos's attention, and somehow, that made me feel like a spy on a secret mission. Before entering the house, I adjusted my breasts to make them look more attractive and, of course, bigger. They were already quite large and beautiful, but I had to catch Carlos's attention from the moment I walked in.

The dinner was pleasant, with laughter and trivial chats, but I had a clear objective in mind. I couldn't help but throw seductive glances at Carlos every time Daniela turned away. He seemed uncomfortable but also intrigued, which gave me hope.

Finally, after several glasses of wine, Daniela yawned and decided to retire to bed.

—You two keep enjoying yourselves —she said before disappearing down the hallway to the bedroom.

Carlos and I were left alone in the living room. I turned to him, smiling mischievously.

—Well, it seems we're the last ones standing —I said, moving closer to him on the couch.

He laughed nervously, looking down the hallway to make sure Daniela wasn't listening.

—Yes, it seems so —he responded, trying to maintain his composure.

I leaned forward, making sure he had a perfect view of my cleavage.

—You know, Carlos, I've always found you incredibly attractive.

He swallowed hard, his face turning red. I took advantage of his nervousness and placed my hand on his penis. I felt it instantly growing.

—Eh, thanks... you're very attractive too, but... Daniela...

—Oh, come on —I interrupted, placing my finger on his lips—. You know she'll never find out if we don't say anything.

I moved closer, my hand pressing against his penis with more force. I felt his body tense under my touch. My other hand moved up to his neck, tracing a slow, sensual path to his jawline.

His resistance crumbled at that moment. I unzipped his jeans and took out his almost fully erect penis. Carlos hesitated no longer, though I could sense his nervousness as he kept glancing around to make sure Daniela wasn't hearing.

He gently pushed me down onto the cushions, his hands exploring my body eagerly. I moaned softly, enjoying every caress, every touch as I took his penis into my mouth. I used my tongue skillfully, something I'd always enjoyed. I knew guys loved it when the tongue teased the tip, when it traced the entire length and even reached the balls. I let myself be carried away by the excitement and the desire to show him I was better than Daniela.

I took his balls into my mouth, helping myself with my hand to see his penis before me, watching it grow larger and wondering how it would fit inside me. For a moment, I wanted it in my ass.

I looked up at him while I did it, savoring the expression of pleasure on his face. My tongue traced circles around the tip while my hands gently stroked his length. How I wished he could fill all my holes at the same time.

—Oh, God... —he moaned, trying to maintain control.

I felt his tension growing and knew he was close. I pulled away and looked at him with a mischievous smile.

—I don't want you to finish yet —I said, standing up and turning to offer him my ass.

Carlos wasted no time. He positioned himself behind me and penetrated me with force, eliciting a cry of pleasure from me. His movements were frantic, full of desperate urgency. Each thrust brought me closer to climax, my body trembling with anticipation.

—Do you like this? —he murmured in my ear, his hands gripping my hips.

—Yes, I love it —I panted—. Do it harder.

He obeyed, increasing the pace and intensity of his movements. I felt my body filling with pleasure, each thrust bringing me closer to orgasm.

We heard a noise from the bedroom and both froze for a few seconds. When there was nothing else, I continued moving on him so he wouldn't lose his erection. We headed to the kitchen, where there was a perfectly high counter. I lay on my back on the counter and Carlos continued with his task. While he kept fucking me in the ass, I inserted my fingers into my pussy and used my thumb to massage my clit to climax with him.

He put his fingers in my mouth, and I gagged just as I had minutes earlier with his penis.

Finally, I felt him tense inside me, and my own climax washed over me, a cry of ecstasy escaping my lips as my body shuddered with pleasure.

The last thrust made me slide on the counter, knocking over all the kitchen utensils on it.

—What happened? —we heard from the bedroom, followed instantly by Daniela's hurried footsteps.

I grabbed my clothes, and without time to dress, I ran to the front door. Carlos followed me. With my finger, I took the last drop of semen dangling from his penis and put it in my mouth.

—Call me —I said, and ran out the door. As I ran, I dressed.

What a night.