46. Sake under Sakura

He's smiling, listening to you, his gaze soft. "You like my hair?" he asks.

"Pretty hair for a pretty boy." You smile, making him blush slightly. "my... pretty boy" you mutter after. Now it's his turn to turn pink from blushing. He's quiet for a second, he seems to be having trouble putting his thoughts into words.

"Good god Y/n you can't be doing this to my poor heart!" he says smiling and shaking his head.

"Too early to call you mine?" you whisper, smiling at him. God knows your heart is beating so fast it's about to give out.

"I called you my Venus, didn't I?" he answers with a question

"I called you my Venus, didn't I?" he answers with a question. "So it's only fair" he adds, making you smile harder.

"But I must inform you, my heart doesn't know that 3 days is too early to beat so hard for someone soooo if you could please stop giving me that smile I'd die for!" he continues in a softer tone with a slight smirk.

You smile, blush, and giggle at the same time, looking away. "Staawwwppp" you mumble as you shake your head.

He keeps his eyes on you, he's having fun watching you blush so hard. "Thank you for agreeing to a date with me" he says in a soft murmur, his thumbs grazing your knuckles.

So it is a date. He's confirmed it. Too late to say you didn't know for sure, and after all, you're enjoying it as well.

You smile and play along, nodding as you say, "I can't say no to my pretty boy" earning another cute smile from him.

*Jin's POV*

I did it. I called it a date and she didn't say anything. She agreed. SHE THOUGHT IT WAS A DATE AND SHE SAID YES!? Smile and nod, Jin. Smile and nod. Of course it's a date. She thinks it's a date now it's a date. It has to be.

Okay don't smile that hard you fool. She called me a pretty boy hehe. Fuck I'm smiling like an idiot. Why does she look at me that way, good lord this woman is gonna be the death of me.

*Sigh*

*End Of POV*

You look at him curiously after he sighs.

"You okay there, Jinnie?" you ask. He nods, then he looks behind you and back at you.

"I'm happy our food is coming. But I'm sad that I'll have to let go of your hands." he says, smiling his signature pretty boy smile.

"I'm still right here, you know" you tell him.

He nods, "and thank god for that".

You laugh. "So dramatic!" you exclaim.

"Only for my Venus" he states, making you smile and look away yet again.