Part 4

Saturday - Week 18:30 PM[ The Sully Residence ]

Saturday - Week 1
8:30 PM
[ The Sully Residence ]

Tuktirey, in the process of dipping in her sister's makeup, suddenly here's a loud noise come from across the hall. Her mother never comes upstairs, and her oldest two siblings are out. Lo'ak never makes such noise, aside from the occasionally loud laugh or "arr".

Out of all her siblings, she must admit she likes him the most. She hates Kiri, and doesn't know a thing about Neteyam, but she knows a little about Lo'ak. She's interested in the games he plays, but thinks her interest in such things too boyish for her mother's taste.

In curiosity, she sets her sister's things back down, then leaves her room, closing the door behind her. Lo'ak's door is open, which is odd, since he likes to be holed up in there to not disturb the rest of the house with his noises of game life.

Hesitantly, she peeks into his room, and her eyes widen when she sees the blood running from his hand, and the dazed shock on his face. She turns and goes right to the bathroom, grabbing their first aid box, then runs back into his room.

He's silent as she automatically kneels in front of him and starts cleaning and taking care of his small wounds. She hadn't even noticed the broken TV before now, and looks up at his face for a moment, wondering what made him do such a thing.

He's docile by nature, and generally levelheaded, she knows this by observation. So she wonders . . .

Tuktirey- Why did you punch the TV?

Lo'ak- I . . . She was screaming at me, but I didn't do anything.

She wraps his hand in bandages, now being done with his care, then looks up at him confidently.

Tuktirey- Next time, punch her.

He chuckles lightly, though he would never do such a thing, he hates violence between people. Tuktirey smiles softly at him and stands, grabbing the first aid box. She feels proud of herself for once. She took care of someone and made them feel better. In a way, it made her feel better as well.

She's been either at home or at school this week, never going out and doing anything she used to. She doesn't have any friends yet, though these few girls love to try and include her in things, but she felt that maybe this could be her chance to change with the scenery.

Unfortunately, she's at a standstill, because even though she views her mother in a bad light, she still can't help but feel jealous of her sister for having the woman's attention, and can't help but still crave it as well.

Lo'ak- Want snacks?

He holds his bowl of chips out to her, offering for her to take some.