Chapter 13⋆.°🦋༘⋆

Jungkook arrived the mall and called IU

"Yes im here but you are no where to seen"

IU: jungkook I am on the third floor..You will indeed find me standing next to the cafeteria..
Please come quickly I'm scared

Jungkook: scared of what?

IU: come on jungkook you are not the one who creeped out with fake dating rumours...

Jungkook: so why did you called me here?
To showing me off your fake afraid look..
Jungkook scoffed*

IU: listen jungkook im here to give you money...just come fast and take it..
After saying it IU cutt the call..

Jungkook Chuckled and said "whats actually going on here" I came here to collect the money i given to her and she is behaving as if she is giving me her own money..also i said her i don't need the money she can take it..."
Jungkook was wondering what if it was her trap..
He walked towards the escalator and gone 3rd floor..but he found no sign of IU....

^On the other hand^

Wania's pov:

Unniea look isn't this mall is the prettiest?
I nodded..."yes this place seem so peaceful..maybe it's little bit crowded but still okay for me" then eomma spoken to me...
"Then why don't you go and explore the mall?"
I glanced at eomma and asked "eomma no i wanna be with you..here..as you know I don't know anything about this place"
I pouted* "what if i lost huh?"

She pinched my cheeks and said "aha sunflower,, don't say anything like that...just tell me why don't you wanna checkout the place?"
I glupped down my saliva and replied

"Eomma actually my stomach is hurting...you guy's go ..i saw a table beside the park..the park was inside the mall..
I point my finger to the park..to let them look there
"Okay I'll sit there until you guy's come and pick me..okay?" I saw eomma wasn't agreeing with me
So i spoke to her in my heart melting pleading voice

"My beloved prettiest eomma please lemme stay here..i really am not feeling well"

She nodded...After that she said again in an angry voice

" don't forget that my eyes are on you...you can play along on the park but can't go outside the mall you hear that?"

"But eomma where is appa? He isn't came yet is he outside the mall or smtg?" I asked

That time appa came after parking the car..appa asked uss all "guy's why are you standing here?My friend Kamal called me and told me to check out his new outlet here, in this mall..so let's go there, he said there is new sparkly abaya stock available and it is on now wholesale.."

After saying all the things appa took a glance at me and asked me in his worried voice
"what happened to my bear? Are you okay?
You look pale my child"
Appa checked the temperature level with his hand on my head
Eomma then replied
" Jalal sunflower isn't feeling well...she said she'll sit here until we come and pick her..What do you say she shouldn't see the place with us?"

Ibn jalal chuckled and said"she has a high fever..
Okay, I'll take wania to the doctor, you guys stay here" i joined my eyebrows in confused..
Actually I could not understand what they were talking about..Realizing that it was useless, I immediately replied
"appa i won't go anywhere..im good here and
also i didn't get such fever thing actually im not feeling well maybe that's why my temperature get higher...so don't worry"