Chapter 19⋆.°🦋༘⋆

Don't forget to vote & comment♡

Taif and Jungkook were sitting together when suddenly Jungkook speaks quietly to Taif "yaar, your sister called me to your house yesterday, to return that jacket, now tell me whether it will be alright for me..

Taif sees Jungkook and thinks for a while then tells him that if wania has told you then why don't you come tomorrow...
beta, it is your time, enjoy it because wania don't let anyone come near her like this...

Jungkook looks at Taif with wide eyes and says bro is it true...accha lemme share you a secret about wania...taif joint his eyebrows in confusion

"She is my secret fangirl im telling you"

"Whaat? stop dreaming boy she hates kpop.."
Taif said this with a little loud voice and everyone sitting nearby heard it...Seeing Taif nearby, he again brought his voice to a slow tune and then said, yaar kook, I don't believe you"

he gives a poor look and said "Taif no tae tae please trust me im telling the truth"

Taif looked at him with his serious face and said
"Kookie i have a serious trust issues that's why i can't trust you.."

Jungkook: yea that's why that gurl with wania left you...

There is no connection between that matter and this matter anyways her name is safia...

Jungkook: woo im telling you safia left you just because you were late in understanding her, which means you were late in trusting her..
As you have trust issues;

Taif made his lips into a thin line and said
"Wahh you logic..idk but maybe your logic is true about me and safiya's relation..."

Taif then spoke to himself "even though she was all time around me i didn't noticed her...
And now I've lost her gaze...im regretting after losing it...her stares was the most precious thing for me now I've lost that precious stare.."

His thoughts broke when he saw Wania came with eda and sat beside him he then looked at jungkook who was scrolling through his phone..
He shook jungkook and said quite loudly
"Hey Ali we should play a game right?
What's say guy's?

Wania thought Ali wasn't there but after looking into front direction wania caught him staring at her at the same time...

Safia::yes guy's let's play smtg i was feeling
bored also...
Safia came from nowhere and said it..

Wania::but safi where were you before
coming here?

Safia::yaa unniea I've forgot to tell you actually mihu eomma called you..and im coming from her way..you go and meet with the bride..eomma said to take eda with you...

Wania nodded and left the place with eda..
After a while later
a waiter came and offered them for orange juice and they all nodded and took their glass...
Safia took a sip of her juice and swallowed a bit before leaving it on the table as she remembered something important to tell wania..so she left behind wania....

so she left behind wania