Chapter 15⋆.°🦋༘⋆

A/N

You guys still have lot of confusion about jungkooks reverting to islam history..
First may i just say this story is only made by my imagination...this is totally fictional and i used BTS name their because I can't imagine anything without their name....so don't take it seriously and don't hate it without knowing the story
If you don't like it?
Just ignore it in a kawai way...
Hope for the best✨💫

Now back to the story Time🎀

When Junkook was a child, he lived with his grandparents and that's when he learned about Islam his grandpa named him as Muhammad Janaan Ali also he used to call him Jahangir...
Jeon Ali khan (jungkook's grandpa) had only one son Jeon Seojun and he refused to take responsibility for his parents as he fall in love with a Christian girl( jks eomma kim miso)..
Kim Miso stipulates to him that she cannot convert to Islam in fact Jeon Seojun himself has to convert in Christianity
At first he refuses but later agrees when Kim Miso pleads her love..After he converted to Christianity, he stopped seeing his parents altogether...
Time passes When Junkook was borned, her grandparents wanted to see his and they even wanted to take him with them.. unexpectedly seojun agrees to keep him with them...
But after 10 years they take Junkook with them again After get to know that Junkook was learning about Islam...

They refused to take him to his grandparents again..jungkook cried and cried again but they locked him in a empty dark room They keep him locked up until he stops wanting to go his grandparents...This is why Jungkook chose his idol life over his cruel life also his father appreciated that he wants to do anything by himself..but Kim Miso didn't like it
She told that to his brother jonas and he prefers his daughter IU into this Idol life..to check up on jungkook...after 12 years when Jeon Ali khan hospitalised and was extremely sick that time jungkook was attending his seoul concert...after getting call from his dad he went to see his grandpa...

We know the story happened next...
In chapter 9💫
Flashback:
they all were waiting for doctor to know jeon Ali's condition...Ending their wait, the doctor comes out with a grim face.. jungkook ran upto him and asked in his shivering voice..do..doctor how's my granpa..is he okay?..tears dropped from his cheeks while asking it..
The doctor was all quite..jungkook shook his shoulder angrily and asked loudly "fuck are you mute? how'sss myy grandpaa?dmn it?"

Mr.jeon please calm down your grandpa is no more..." Jungkook pinned his back into the wall after hearing it..the other doctor spoke "yes we have tried but he left uss" after hearing it his grandma got her Coronary artery disease and she falls on the ground...The doctors rushed her to the cabin and started giving her oxygen..
They all were praying for his grandma..doctor came out from OT room after 20 minutes...

"Im sorry mr.seojun your mom in so more..im sorry for giving you two heartbreaking news today..."after saying that doctors left the spot...
They transferred the bodies of his grandparents to the morgue... jungkook went up to the bodies and He removed a little white cloth from the side of the head from the dead body...he spoke in his heavy painful voice
"it wasn't the deal granpa..also grandma you..you said you won't leave me this way.....I have lived all these years thinking of you now that you have left me in this cruel world..how am i gonna suppose to live here between this cruel person.."

Jungkooks mom was crying hard by hearing this..jungkooks mind was getting out off control..
So he stormed out from this place..and he ran towards his car..he started his car engine in rage...

Tears were dropping from his eyes nonstoply.....
He remembers all his time that he spent with his grandparents...why mee...you both did so wrong to me.. who'll love me as the way you both loved me? Im so tired of this world..my entire life gave me so much pain.. I can't tolerate this again..on his driveway all he was thinking about reverted to islam..
"Nahh I'll go deague today no matter what I'll talk to Imam Ashrafi...i need to know about my creator.."