Chapter 18⋆.°🦋༘⋆

AUTHOR NOTE: viewer's are increasing but vote isn't my precious star please do vote in my story i get motivated by your one vote
And i lose my motivation whenever i see you guy's left without voting my chapter...
SO DO VOTE ON MY CHAPTERS
otherwise you'll marry with BTS haters..
*Evil laugh*
Okay let's get back to our storytime:

Why are you doing this? Oppaa? safia asked taif while a innocent side smile appeared on her face...!!

Taif took her in performance area.. whether the place was totally empty there was no sign of anyone

No..nothing i just wanted to know the truth you are hiding?...safia looked away to avoid his gaze..
"Taif oppa i..i really want some space from everything" taif greeted his teeth after hearing it..he said "oh so you're gonna talk with mustafa and fill the space of your mind?"

Safia looked at him with her admiring eyes and said "What are you talking about? Are you jealous?"

"NOO"

"then stay out of my life..you don't have any rights to question me"

Safia was about to walk away from the spot..
Then again taif grabbed her abaya's hem...
And spoke in his calming voice

"Speak out loud...i need to know what's going on your mind".. safia couldn't hold up anymore She brushed her hand away while she spoke

"Do you think I didn't feel bad following you around? Or do you think im a love sick puppy?
I've had enough..from now on we are only cousins...you'll go through your path..as me too"

Taif didn't moved a bit by hearing her words..
He then took a deep breath and said softly
"Come on-

Safia cut his words by saying...
"I can't come just stay away"

She left taif speechless while she herself was shocked as she behaved so carelessly with taif..
She was crying on her mind

"OMOO..i did soo wrong to him but there is no other way to get his attention...
But i should enjoy the moment as i had enough.. it's my turn to get revenge"
She then giggled....

Besides taif was lost in his thoughts
Taif:: okay I'll stay away but i should aware of that no one got their eyes on you..
Also I'll burn them if they look at you...or else if you like anyone expect me im gonna make you regret your decision"

"Ouchyyyy who is thisss fat onion" wania said it while she bumped into safia..
"helaa it's you..but what are you doing in this empty place? Wania then glanced around and saw taif was standing in a quiet distance place..

"AHEMM *coughing* so there is smtg smtg right?
I can smell a new love fragrance here aish it smells like Spicy/over cooked fragrance"
Wania said it in a teasing way...
Then safia whispers "spicy overcooked? Waat?"

Wania winks at her then she said "because you guy's are hot together it's mean overcooked"

Safia chuckled "la hawla wala quataa unnieaa you are such a astagfirullah gurl
Who told you overcooked stands for hot?"

Wania thought for a while she then replied confidently "um a famous lady told me about that?" Safia nodded and said stop already i know who is this famous Lady and what is she upto"

Wania joint her eyebrows

"It's our cockroach waniaa heheee"
Wania gave her tiny slap on the shoulder..
"Safiiiiiiiii im telling you don't call me by this name otherwise imma gonnaaa end youuuu"

???: who is cockroach anyways..
Jungkook spoke behind them and they jumped on there way...wania looked at him while she pinched safia as she was stopping her to tell it..