Chapter 17⋆.°🦋༘⋆

Aren't you that girl I've meet- Saying this I stopped and thought I would ask this later...
She smiled at me.Then my eomma said look she is my school friend your Marwa auntie and he is her beloved husband...your uncle Ashrafi..
I greeted them by bowing little...
Aunt marwa patt on my head while she said..you are so gorgeous mashallah Allah bless you...

Mihrima khatun then said "i also have a boy named taif..he didn't came yet so he'll meet you guy's later" eomma looked at me and asked me where safia was i said I don't know maybe she is sitting somewhere peacefully...
Aunt marwa looked at eomma and asked
"So safia and Yusuf is your brother in laws kid?"

Eomma smiled while she said "yaa a little bit but they are also my kid haha.."

Aunt marwa said"But Mihrima you never mentioned that you have a gorgeous girl...yallah she is so pretty mashallah i can't take my eyes of her...besides meet my little versions she is my daughter Eda Fatima and He is my beloved son Muhammad Mustafa"

I saw them greeting uss...while i noticed both siblings were extremely beautiful...my eomma then spoke "Mashallah your kids are so well mannered..as I've met them before" I've look at my eomma by thinking as she never mentioned them Infront of me i was all quite...

Then aunt Marwa said Go enjoy the party as much as you want we won't gonna disturb you my beloved kids..." She smiled at me while after hearing her words Eda grabbed my hands and we left the place...we were standing outside the venue.. she then spoke in her soft honey voice
"Hie we met before right?Do you recognize me or have you forgotten that we talked in the mall and I was an employee..REMEMBER?" she said all the things in one breath...

Wallahi relax Eda yes i do recognised you..um so you work there?" I asked her as i wanted to know.
"No i don't work there actually one of my friend needed my help so i helped her by joining at her place..." After hearing it my eyes sparked while thinking how kind hearted she is...
Yes I've helped my friends but i never helped them this way...i then spoke to her..

"Eda the moment i saw you i got the most positive vibe from you...the way you convinced me to buy the abaya was amazing...i mean yes I would have taken the dress even if you don't convince me, but you felt me special" Eda glanced at me while she crosses her arms between her chest..

She then said..

Gurl don't be so formal to me after all our mamas are besties..." I looked at her as I didn't get it..

"Dummy what are you waiting for? Aren't we besties now? So hug me already.." i hugged her instantly and she hugged me back..
After breaking the hug she said "wania i have to say you look gorgeous in this abaya mashallah"

I smiled and said..gurl did you saw yourself?
Those siren eyes are killing me...

gurl did you saw yourself? Those siren eyes are killing me

EDA FATIMA~

You got the most attractive eyes-