07. Married

Inaya stood in front of Avyansh's penthouse, her heart pounding with a mix of anger and desperation

Inaya stood in front of Avyansh's penthouse, her heart pounding with a mix of anger and desperation. It had been a week since his ultimatum, and today was supposed to be their wedding day.

She couldn't believe she had failed to find a way out of this mess. Frustrated and determined, she marched inside, ready to confront him and put an end to this madness.

As she entered she saw Avyansh standing by the large window, looking out at the city below. He turned to face her, his expression unreadable.

"Inaya," he greeted coolly.

She took a deep breath, trying to steady her voice. "Avyansh, I'm here to tell you that I will not marry you. Do whatever you want, but I can't go through with this."

His eyes narrowed slightly, but he remained calm. "You already agreed to this, Inaya. There is no turning back now."

She shook her head, her frustration boiling over. "I don't care about the agreement. I'm not marrying you, Avyansh. This is insane."

Avyansh stepped closer, his gaze intense. "Do you remember the contract you signed?" He smirked, a cold and calculating look in his eyes.

Inaya's heart sank. The contract. In her desperation, she had forgotten about it. She was speechless for a moment, but she quickly regained her resolve. "I don't care about the contract. I'll find a way to fight it. I'm not marrying you at any cost."

Avyansh's calm demeanor began to crack, his anger simmering just beneath the surface. "You think you can just walk away from this? After everything?" He grabbed her hand, his grip firm. "There is no turning back, Inaya."

She yanked her hand away, her own anger flaring. "You can't force me to marry you!"

His fury finally broke through, and he locked the door behind her. "Watch me," he said, his voice low and dangerous.

Before she could react, he called someone on his phone, giving terse instructions. Within minutes, a team of makeup artists and designers arrived, their expressions professional and impassive.

"Get her ready," Avyansh ordered, his eyes never leaving Inaya.

She tried to protest, but the team gently but firmly guided her into a chair. As they began their work, she felt a sinking feeling of helplessness wash over her. This wasn't how it was supposed to be. She had come here to put an end to this nightmare, not to be trapped further.

As the makeup artist applied foundation to her face, Inaya's mind raced. She had to find a way out, but every attempt at resistance was met with calm efficiency. The designer gave her the luxurious bridal lehenga.

She glanced at Avyansh, who watched the preparations with a cold, triumphant smirk. The reality of her situation hit her like a punch to the gut. She was out of options, at least for now.