15. Drunk Inaya

Inaya was sitting on my lap, and I had no idea what she was trying to do

Inaya was sitting on my lap, and I had no idea what she was trying to do. She cupped my face in her hands, staring at me. For the first time in my life, I felt intimidated.

Her pretty eyes were so close now, and I could feel her breath on my neck. She was so close, too close. As I was about to say something, she kissed me-not on the lips, but on my cheek.

I was too stunned to speak. For the first time in my life, I blushed. What the hell is happening to me? She wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her face on my chest.

I was so surprised by her actions that I almost forgot to breathe. I tried to shake her gently, saying her name, but she had fallen asleep.

What the actual fuck? Why did she even drink if she can't handle it? How am I supposed to drive now? But I had to. I started driving with her asleep in my arms, smiling for God knows what reason the entire way.

Her warmth, her scent, the way she clung to me-it all made me feel things I didn't want to admit. This girl, this woman, she was driving me crazy, and I wasn't sure I wanted her to stop.

As I reached home, I parked the car and took Inaya's sleeping figure in my arms. She was still sleeping peacefully, snuggling closer to my chest as I walked towards her room. I slowly laid her on the bed and sat on the edge, thinking about her.

Some strands of her hair had fallen over her face, making her look adorable. Gently, I tucked her hair behind her ear and removed her heels.

I don't know when I got lost in her, but suddenly, my phone rang. I quickly switched it off and got out of her room, closing the door quietly behind me.

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling, unable to sleep. The events of the night played over and over in my mind. Inaya's drunk, adorable antics had left a mark on me that I couldn't shake off.

The way she had cupped my face with those delicate hands, her eyes searching mine like she was seeing me for the first time, had made my heart race in a way it never had before. I could still feel the warmth of her breath on my neck, the softness of her touch lingering on my skin. And then, the kiss on my cheek-it was innocent, unexpected, and it drove me insane.

For the first time in my life, I had blushed. I, Avyansh Roy Kapoor, who was known for being cold and calculating, had blushed. Her lips had barely touched my skin, yet it had felt like an electric shock, sending waves of warmth through me.

She had wrapped her arms around my neck, resting her head on my chest.

Now, as I lay in the darkness, I couldn't stop thinking about her. Every time I closed my eyes, I saw her face, her eyes full of mischief and innocence. I remembered the way she had murmured in her sleep, how her small hands had clutched my shirt as if I was her lifeline.