1-10

Chapter 1 Rebirth with the Eye of Heaven Chapter 1 Rebirth with the Eye of Heaven
Shenzhou country, capital, Ning family.

Shenzhou calendar, December 12, 1988, around 10 am.

Wei Lanlan, the eldest granddaughter-in-law of the Ning family, was lying in the Ning family's specially designed luxurious delivery room, preparing to give birth.

The entire Ning family was on high alert, nervously awaiting the birth of the twins in her belly.

One of the twin babies in Wei Lanlan's belly has been predicted by Xuanyuan Zhenren, a famous monk from the Huguo Temple in Beijing, to be a precious child born with the fate of a phoenix!

You are born to be a phoenix!
Can they be treated the same as ordinary children?

Xuanyuan Zhenren is a famous fortune teller in the Huguo Temple in the capital, and his predictions are never wrong.

If he had not happened to pass by the Ning family a few days before Wei Lanlan gave birth, and saw the noble statue of a phoenix spreading its wings around the Ning family’s mansion, he would not have specially gone in to read the fortune for the unborn child of the Ning family.

Xuanyuan Zhenren said to the head of the family, Ning Changsheng, with a serious face: "There is a child in Wei Lanlan's belly who is born with the destiny of a phoenix. As long as your family treats her well, she will definitely bring endless wealth and glory to your Ning family in the future."

After saying this, the old man disappeared.

The Ning family was naturally very happy when they heard Master Xuanyuan's prediction.

The Ning family was not short of money, and in order to avoid any accidents during the delivery of this precious child, such as the possibility of the child being switched or taken away by mistake, the family decided to let Wei Lanlan give birth at home after discussion.

They spent a lot of money to invite professional gynecologists, nurses, and confinement nannies to come and be ready to welcome the Ning family's precious little princess.

But Wei Lanlan is pregnant with twin daughters. Which one is the real Phoenix?
Outside the delivery room, three generations of the Ning family's direct line were all waiting here, anxiously waiting outside, wanting to be the first to welcome the birth of their little princess.

Mr. Ning and Mrs. Ning from the first generation;
The current head of the second generation, Ning Changsheng, and his wife Liu Lirong;
And, Ning Yu, the prospective father.

Ning Yu paced back and forth at the door of the delivery room, constantly looking at his watch. He listened to his wife's faint screams coming from inside the delivery room and was extremely worried. "Why hasn't the baby been born yet? This is really too tormenting!"

Just as he finished saying this, a loud baby cry was heard.

Ning Yu immediately cheered excitedly to his grandpa, grandma and parents, "She's born! Lanlan is born! Our little princess is born! Hahaha, our little princess is born!"

Just when the whole family was extremely excited and happy, wanting to wait for the doctor inside to quickly bring the baby out for them to see, the Ning family members who were waiting outside the delivery room suddenly heard someone in the delivery room let out a sharp scream, "Ahhhhh..."

Immediately afterwards, the door of the delivery room was opened with a bang.

A female doctor in a white coat rushed out from inside, screaming like a madman, with a face full of fear and panic, "Monster! Monster! It's a three-eyed monster!!!"