51-60

Chapter 51 Emergency Rescue Chapter 51 Emergency Rescue

Shen Tianxing had the fastest hands. After she caught Jiang Hua, she immediately said to Wu Haishan and Gao Lingfeng, "You guys get out of the way, and I'll save Jiang Hua."

Gao Lingfeng looked at her suspiciously, "You come to save Jiang Hua? Can you do it?"

Wu Haishan also looked skeptical and reminded her solemnly, "Yes, Tianxing, this is a matter of life and death, you can't joke about it!"

Shen Tianxing looked at them with sharp eyes, "Can I do it? Just open your eyes and watch!"

Jiang Hua's life was already in danger. Shen Tianxing had no time to say more to them. Seeing that they were still there and refused to move away, Shen Tianxing directly used his spiritual power to push them aside.

When he saw another doctor and nurse coming towards them, Shen Tianxing quickly created a barrier around her and Jiang Hua to prevent them from interrupting her efforts to save people.

Shen Tianxing's judgment was correct.

As soon as she set up the barrier, the doctors and nurses who rushed over saw Shen Tianxing taking out the golden needle and wanted to rush forward to stop it.

As a result, he was blocked by the barrier set up by Shen Tianxing.

No matter how they shouted or rushed forward, they still couldn't get into the circle where Shen Tianxing and Jiang Hua were.

The two doctors and nurses vented their anger at Wu Haishan and Gao Lingfeng, "What's wrong with you? How could you let that little girl do whatever she wants?"

"That's right. If she messes around in our hospital and someone dies, who will be held responsible? Can you handle it?"

Wu Haishan and Gao Lingfeng focused all their attention on Shen Tianxing and Jiang Hua, ignoring the clamor of the doctors and nurses.

They saw Shen Tianxing inserting golden needles around Jiang Hua's heart very quickly, and his hands kept gesticulating there. In the blink of an eye, they saw a group of green light spots constantly coming from between Shen Tianxing's hands. It came out and poured into Jiang Hua's body.

Jiang Hua's face, which had turned purple, quickly began to return to normal, visible to the naked eye.

This miraculous scene left Wu Haishan, Gao Lingfeng, and the doctors and nurses watching nearby all stunned.

What kind of life-saving skill is this? Why does it feel so awesome?

A middle-aged woman who had just arrived at the emergency room happened to see this scene.

She is Jiang Hua’s mother Guan Lei.

Guan Lei and her husband Jiang Yongyu both work at Soochow University, a national key university.

Jiang Yongyu is the dean of the Graduate School at Sioux City University.

Guan Lei is the vice president of Sioux City University.

Before the accident, Guan Lei was in the city attending a meeting held by the Ministry of Education.

She had just received the news that her father-in-law was critically ill, so she rushed over.

But on the way, she received another call saying that her husband had a serious accident on the way to the hospital and was currently in critical condition.

The moment Guan Lei answered the phone, she didn't know how to describe her feelings. She felt like her heart stopped beating for a moment, followed by a sharp pain.