141-150

Chapter 141 One Man Sweeps the Legion 2 Chapter 141 One Man Sweeps the Legion 2
After the shock, someone murmured, "Could he have cheated?"

As soon as he finished speaking, someone immediately refuted him, "Cheating? How cheating? Didn't you see how fast he was just now? That's not a human speed at all!"

Another person followed suit and said, "That's right, his speed has surpassed the limits of human beings, it's terrifying!"

"I really didn't expect that he looks so weak, but he is actually so powerful?"

"That's right, it's really shocking..."

At this time, Dugu Zixi waved to Niu Lishan again, "It's your turn!"

Niu Lishan did not admit defeat and walked up to Dugu Zixi and introduced himself, "I am Niu Lishan, captain of the second team of the Qianlong Special Forces Regiment. Please give me your guidance!"

Dugu Zixi stretched out his hand and beckoned, "You should make the first move, please!"

Niu Lishan nodded slightly, without any hesitation, and swung his iron fist directly at Dugu Zixi's face.

He practiced external Qigong, and his muscles were as hard as iron. When he was exercising his Qi and tensing his muscles, an ordinary knife could not pierce his skin.

Dugu Zixi also heard someone questioning his cheating just now.

This time, facing Niu Lishan's iron fist, Dugu Zixi did not dodge or evade. He just raised his fist and hit Niu Lishan's fist directly.

The two fists collided...

Niu Lishan instantly felt a surge of internal energy flowing through his hand and hitting his body hard, causing him to fly uncontrollably.

As Niu Lishan screamed "Ahhh", his body, as tall as an iron tower, also fell heavily on the sand pile, splashing sand all over his face.

A victory can perhaps be said to be accidental or unexpected.

But in the second battle, which was a face-to-face confrontation, Niu Lishan still couldn't even block a single move from Dugu Zixi.

Now, none of these special forces elites dared to speak.

The look they gave Dugu Zixi was already filled with a hint of admiration, but also more of confusion and puzzlement.

How did Dugu Zixi defeat Leng Bing and Niu Lishan?
His speed was so fast that victory or defeat happened in a split second. They didn't even get to see how Dugu Zixi won.

Dugu Zixi looked at the remaining soldiers again and said calmly, "Come on all of you, I will fight your entire regiment alone!"

Although these elite special forces had witnessed Dugu Zixi's power, his two sentences still dealt a heavy blow to their pride and self-esteem, and they all became angry.

"Fuck, this guy is too arrogant..."

"Brothers, come together and beat him..."

“Go ahead…”

At this moment, no one was polite to Dugu Zixi anymore. They all wanted to work together to beat up this arrogant pretty boy!

It’s a pity that their dreams are beautiful, but the reality is far more cruel than they imagined.

The first person who rushed forward was directly pushed away by Dugu Zixi with a palm and fell to the ground.

The second person who rushed forward was still knocked down by Dugu Zixi with one punch.