291-301

Chapter 291 I will definitely protect you to the end! Chapter 291 I will definitely protect you to the end!

Li Xiuxia touched his head lovingly, "What a good boy!"

Ye Feng felt those hands gently touching his head, and he felt very complicated and a little embarrassed.

Rejuvenation is really not fun. I can't even protest that they shouldn't treat him as a child!

Shen Tianxing saw many people looking in their direction and quickly said to his parents, "Mom, Dad, let's get in the car first and then talk!"

"Okay, let's go!"

The group got into the car, and Shen Tianxing asked Yan Wenzhen to take the family to the villa in Nandao Mansion given to her by Cheng Xiuhong.

Everything in this villa was decorated by Cheng Xiuhong, using the highest grade materials, and the style was warm and elegant beige tones that fit Shen Tianxing's temperament.

When Shen Wenru, Li Xiuxia, and the twins Shen Tianqi and Shen Tianlin saw this villa, a glimmer of satisfaction flashed in their eyes.

This villa is no worse than their home.

They all know what Shen Tianxing is capable of.

Although the location of Nan Dao Hao Yuan is very good and the price is very high, not everyone can afford it, but they are not surprised at all that their precious daughter is capable enough to buy a villa here.

Shen Tianxing took them to choose a room first, and then told them, "This villa was given to me by a friend of Grandma Dugu. I helped her solve some problems, but I didn't ask for their villa in vain." , I gave that grandma Cheng more health elixirs, spiritual wine, and spiritual tea than the villa is worth."

Shen Wenru and Li Xiuxia are very appreciative and satisfied with their daughter's understanding and rationality.

Shen Wenru smiled at his daughter and said, "Xiaoxing did the right thing. Our family is not short of that little money. We can't take advantage of others for nothing, or else people will criticize us."

Shen Tianxing hugged Li Xiuxia's arm and said with a smile, "Of course, I am your parents' caring little cotton-padded jacket. I will never cause trouble to my parents outside."

Li Xiuxia smiled and rubbed her head and said, "Even if you really cause trouble for us, we, as your parents, will definitely protect you to the end!"

Shen Tianxing touched Li Xiuxia's arm and said sweetly, "Mom, you will spoil me!"

Li Xiuxia smiled and said, "You are my daughter. If I don't spoil you, who else can I spoil?"

The twins Shen Tianqi and Shen Tianlin both spoke out to discredit their mother, "Mom, you can pamper us!"

“Hahahahahaha…”

Ye Feng watched the family chatting and laughing there. It seemed that the whole hall became warm because of their laughter.

A hint of envy flashed in his eyes, and he felt as if he had not enjoyed such a warm and cozy family happiness for a long, long time.

Shen Tianxing made them a pot of spiritual tea, and after drinking it, she began to serve the dishes.

Seeing the table filled with delicious food in the blink of an eye, Ye Feng was shocked again.

When did she prepare these dishes?
He has always been with her, except at night, and he almost never leaves her side.

He now feels more and more that there are many secrets in Shen Tianxing that cannot be told.

After Shen Tianxing swore a poisonous oath to Ye Feng, he no longer did some things behind his back. Since he wanted to bring him into his family, it would be better to let him know some things early.