211-220

Chapter 211 She Will Always Love You Chapter 211 She Will Always Love You
Dugu Junmei looked at the old man's happy and expectant expression and couldn't bear to dampen his good mood, so she let him have some fun.

the next day.

With the permission of the old man and the old lady, Dugu Junmei flew to Su City in person, made an appointment with Shen Tianxing, and discussed with her the cooperation in beauty and skin care products.

When Shen Tianxing saw that Dugu Junmei was so sincere in coming to Su City to find her in person for this cooperation, she also expressed a warm welcome.

After listening to Dugu Junmei explain her purpose, Shen Tianxing also said to her sincerely, "Auntie, it's okay to cooperate on this matter, but I have too many things here, so I can only provide some formulas and monitoring When it comes to quality, you may be solely responsible for other things, is that okay?”

When Dugu Junmei saw that Shen Tianxing agreed to cooperate, she said happily, "No problem, I will be responsible for the funds, venue, and management. You only need to be responsible for the product and quality. As for the net profit, after deducting the company's expenses After that, how about you split 70% and we split 30%?”

Chen Tianxing couldn't help but feel a little shocked when he heard that Dugu Junmei actually said the division method of "three for them, seven for her".

They were showing favor and offering benefits, and Shen Tianxing couldn't just take the benefits so calmly.

She smiled at Dugu Junmei and said, "Aunt, 70% is too much for me. Let's split it in half!"

Seeing Shen Tianxing being so humble, Dugu Junmei felt more favorable towards her.

She smiled and said, "We can't split it in half. Before I came here, our old man and old lady reminded me again and again that they can cooperate with you, but they can't bully you. The share they give you can't be less than 60%. Otherwise, when I go back, the old man and the old lady will beat me!"

When Shen Tianxing heard that the old man and the old lady were still protecting her, her heart felt warm again.

She also smiled softly and said, "Then I'll be thick-skinned and take 60%!"

Dugu Junmei also said readily, "Okay, then we will split the profit 40% and you 60% of the profit. This is the contract. Please take a look and see if there are any problems. If there are no problems, just sign your name. After we sign the contract, I will officially organize people to start the project, and you can also start developing products that can be put on the market."

After Shen Tianxing read the contract and made sure there was nothing wrong with it, she picked up the pen and signed her name.

Dugu Junmei also signed her name and took out the official seal she had brought with her. The seal was stamped on the spot. She received one copy for herself and gave another copy to Shen Tianxing to keep.

Dugu Junmei said happily, "Xiaoxing, I hope we can have a pleasant cooperation."

Shen Tianxing smiled and nodded, "Of course you can."

As long as nothing goes wrong over there, there will definitely be no problem on her side.

After signing the contract, Dugu Junmei couldn't wait and caught the next flight and flew back to Beijing to get busy.

Seeing that she was so nervous about this cooperation project, Shen Tianxing felt embarrassed to be lazy.

She also began to study the use of real-world medicinal herbs and her formulas to produce these beauty and skin care products. She wanted to see how much the effects of using external medicinal herbs would differ from those of using the medicinal herbs in her space and adding spiritual spring water.
After a whole week of trial and error, Shen Tianxing finally came up with several satisfactory formulas.