111-120

Chapter 111: Grandpa Dugu came to propose marriage 5 Chapter 111: Grandpa Dugu came to propose marriage 5
Grandpa Shen rushed forward, held Old Man Dugu's hand tightly, and said with excitement, "Old General, you are the hero I admire most in my life. I am lucky enough to see you and your wife in person today. It’s really our luck, our blessing!”

Old Master Dugu laughed and said, "No, no, it should be said that it is because of our destiny that our two families can be together and become a family, don't you think?"

Everyone nodded and smiled, "Yes, yes, the old general is right..."

The other members of the Shen family also came forward one by one, shaking hands and greeting the old man and the old lady.

The old man and the old lady were both very humble and chatted happily with the young and old in the Shen family. The Shen family members liked this kind old couple from the bottom of their hearts.

They had not expected that the old man and old lady from such a powerful first-class family were so approachable. If Xiaoxing really married into their family in the future, she would surely not be troubled by the elders. Thinking of this, the Shen family felt more at ease.

And this is exactly the purpose of Mr. Dugu and the old lady's visit.

As long as the Shen family can be reassured, as long as they are willing to marry Shen Tianxing to their Dugu family, then their time this time will not be in vain.

After introducing each other, Shen Wenru said with a smile, "Everyone, please take a seat!"

Shen Tianxing moved out the extra large turntable round table at home that could seat twenty people.

There were fifteen of them today, and they could all sit at one table.

The delicacies served at the dinner were all prepared by Shen Tianxing and Dugu Zixi in the kitchen of the space last night. They were top-notch delicacies produced by Pure Space that could not be eaten outside.

Every time Shen Tianxing opened a lid, he would introduce it to the old man, the old lady, and everyone.

"This is salt-baked lobster, braised cod, crab stuffed with orange, Buddha jumps over the wall, scallion-roasted abalone, sesame oil-roasted chicken, Kung Pao deer, three kinds of braised food, vanilla beef, and family portrait."

"These are the dim sum fried spring rolls, crab roe buns, golden steamed buns, osmanthus cakes, coconut crisps, scallion pancakes..."

Everyone looked at the table full of delicious food and smelled the tempting aroma, and they all couldn't help but swallow.

Old Master Dugu looked at Li Xiuxia and laughed loudly, "This banquet is not inferior to a state banquet. My dear relative, you really took a lot of trouble."

Madam Dugu also nodded in appreciation, "We are really touched by your kindness."

Li Xiuxia smiled softly and said, "Grandpa, Madam, you praised the wrong person. This grand banquet today was organized by Xiaoxing, who wanted to show off in front of you two elders!"

Shen Tianxing originally wanted to say that she and Dugu Zixi did it together.

But when she thought that the two of them cooked these dishes in the space at night, she couldn't explain the existence of the life space to them, and she couldn't let her family know that she was with Dugu Zixi every night. She could only wink at Dugu Zixi and silently accept the credit.

Anyway, her little Xixi would not have any objection. She was recognized and liked by his family, and he would only be happy for her.

Of course, she was indeed the head chef, and Dugu Zixi was just helping her by preparing side dishes and so on. It was also acceptable for her to be the representative and take credit.