221-230

Chapter 221: Doing too much evil will lead to self-destruction 1 Chapter 221: Doing too much evil will lead to self-destruction 1
When Shen Tianxing, Liu Yang and others heard Hua Chunyan's words, they were all speechless.

However, Shen Tianxing understood her thoughts.

When Hua Chunyan's hand started to hurt, it was worse than taking her life. She was in so much pain that she wanted to die.

Shen Tianxing looked at Hua Chunyan coldly, then smiled lightly and said, "Okay, since you want to enter the police station so much, I will grant your wish!"

Shen Tianxing slowly took out his mobile phone and made a call.

Not long after, two police cars rushed towards the orphanage.

As soon as the police car stopped, several men in uniform quickly got out of the car.

One of the tall, middle-aged men walked up to Shen Tianxing and greeted her respectfully, "Hello, President Shen! I am Yi Weifeng, director of the Jinbi County Public Security Bureau. If you need anything, just ask me." ”

Shen Tianxing smiled at him and said, "Hello, Director Yi, thank you for your hard work! Hua Kun and Hua Chunyan both have some problems. They both want to surrender to the Public Security Bureau. I think they will be honest after they arrive at your Public Security Bureau. Please explain your problems and help me deal with them. Please stop letting these scumbags out to harm others.”

When others couldn't see it, Shen Tianxing had quietly put mantra charms on Hua Kun and Hua Chunyan. Presumably after they went to the Public Security Bureau, the uncle and niece would definitely surprise the comrades in the Public Security Bureau.

Yi Weifeng said seriously, "Don't worry, this is what we should do. These social scums should be dealt with properly."

He directly asked his subordinates to take out handcuffs and handcuffed Hua Kun and Hua Chunyan. After saying hello to Shen Tianxing, he put them into the police car and left quickly.

Shen Tianxing also fulfilled Hua Chunyan's wish and released the spiritual energy seal on her wrist the moment she got into the police car.

But the death penalty can be avoided, but the living punishment cannot be escaped.

Shen Tianxing planted an evil spirit in her and Hua Kun's minds again, and let those evil spirits play with them in the future.

After Hua Kun and Hua Chunyan arrived at the police station, they confessed all the bad things they had done.

Hua Kun was a small village official, but he embezzled hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years and took away all the subsidies that the state gave to the people.

Once Hua Kun was arrested, the accountant of the village committee could not escape and was also arrested.

Shen Tianxing originally thought that this matter should be over.

Unexpectedly, the next day, a shocking headline appeared on major websites: "Using the name of charity, she abuses children. Is she an angel? Or a devil?"

The content inside simply confuses right and wrong, naming Shen Tianxing very directly, saying that Shen Tianxing established an orphanage in the name of charity, but secretly, she is a psychopathic girl who beats these poor children and abuses them. The power imprisoned the innocent female caregiver and the local village chief and made her a scapegoat...

In a few thousand words, Shen Tianxing was described as a heinous devil girl.

Coupled with some horrific pictures of children being abused, anyone who sees it will be extremely angry.