261-270

Chapter 261: The Drunkard Obsessed Her 3 Chapter 261: The Drunkard Obsessed Her 3
Lu Zhengchun looked at the smile on Shen Tianxing's beautiful face.

Her smile was beautiful, very beautiful, but it always made him feel that there was a frightening aura about her that made him dare not harbor any contempt or disrespect for her.

He was a little uneasy, but in the end he gritted his teeth and made his request.

"Little doctor, this is what happened. I am a wine lover. Just now I saw Lao Yang carrying a bottle of wine. Seeing how precious he was, I knew it must be good wine. Just now I acted like a rogue and pestered him to ask for a glass of wine. Unexpectedly, after taking a sip, I was conquered by this wine!"

"I heard that this wine is called Lingjiu and it comes from Tianji Pavilion, and you, Little Divine Doctor, are a disciple of Tianji Pavilion, so I would like to ask you, Little Divine Doctor, if you can introduce me to the winemaker who brewed this fine wine?"

Shen Tianxing asked with some confusion, "Why do you want to see her?"

Lu Zhengchun pleaded sincerely, "The taste and efficacy of this wine are really amazing! I have been in the wine country for decades, and I can say that I have never tasted a wine that tastes so good and has such powerful effects. I want to persuade this wine master to take this wine to participate in the wine competition of the 10th International Wine Festival on behalf of our Shenzhou country."

Shen Tianxing frowned lightly and asked several questions in succession, "The wine competition of the 10th International Wine Festival? Who is the organizer? Where is it held? When is the competition?"

Lu Zhengchun replied, "The organizer is the Federal Empire, and the venue is in the capital of the Federal Empire, the City That Never Sleeps. The competition will be held on October 20th, and all of us participating countries must arrive in the City That Never Sleeps before the 19th."

Shen Tianxing said "Oh" softly, lowered his eyes, clasped his hands in front of him, and said nothing for a long time.

Seeing that she was thinking with her head down, Lu Zhengchun did not dare to disturb her, so he sat quietly aside and waited for her reply.

After a while, Shen Tianxing raised his eyes to look at him and asked him in a deep voice, "Mr. Lu, you want our Tianji Pavilion's spirit wine to participate in the competition. In addition to wanting to win first place in this international wine competition, Are there any other goals?”

These answers have been lingering in his mind for decades.

Now when Shen Tianxing asked, Lu Zhengchun immediately replied, "In addition to wanting to get the honor of first place, I also want our Chinese wine to be famous all over the world. Just like wine, when wine is mentioned, everyone will think of Country F." Likewise, I also hope that one day, when everyone mentions a certain wine, they will think of our country of China..."

Chen Tianxing looked at Lu Zhengchun's longing expression as he said it to the end, and a wave of emotion surged in his heart.

The fact that Mr. Lu has received the merit bestowed upon him by God proves that he has made many contributions to the wine industry.

People like him who are wholeheartedly devoted to the people and the country, and who are devoted to this industry and are pushing the industry towards international development, are very worthy of her respect and admiration.

Shen Tianxing thought for a while, "I want us to agree to use this spirit wine to participate in the International Wine Festival competition. Mr. Lu, please explain to me in detail how to participate in this competition? What will be the consequences after participating? Or , If our Tianji Pavilion’s spirit wine wins the first place, what kind of trouble will it bring to us? We must be mentally prepared for this.”