251-260

Chapter 251: The Scumbag Dad is Seeking Death Again Chapter 251: The Scumbag Dad is Seeking Death Again

Shen Tianxing also bought a lot of things for Wei Lanlan and Ning Ziyi.

Mother and son Wei Lanlan and Ning Ziyi were touched and happy, but also felt a little uneasy about having Shen Tianxing spend so much money on them.

At first, they were reluctant to accept it and told Shen Tianxing not to buy it.

Later, they accepted it only under the coercion of Shen Tianxing, but they were very happy in their hearts.

It wasn't because of the expensiveness of these gifts, but because of Shen Tianxing's sincerity for their mother and son.

The next time they go to visit the prison, she will tell Ning Yu how good Xiaoxing is to them, and tell him to stop hating Xiaoxing and stop thinking that Xiaoxing is a disaster.

Ning Yu, who was originally sentenced to life imprisonment, had his sentence commuted to twenty years because of his good behavior in prison.

However, Mrs. Ning, who was also sentenced to life imprisonment, could not endure the suffering in prison and died last year and went to the underworld.

In the end, it was the prison that notified Wei Lanlan to help collect the remains of Old Lady Ning.

On September 1st, Shen Tianxing officially went to the Royal Academy to register for school.

Wei Lanlan and Ning Ziyi took the things they had bought and went to the Beijing No. 1 Prison in the suburbs to visit Ning Yu.

Ning Yu at this time was not yet forty years old, but he looked like he was fifty. He no longer looked like the pampered young master of a wealthy family.

He saw that Wei Lanlan and Ning Ziyi were both wearing brand new brand-name clothes today, and a hint of jealousy and anger flashed in his eyes.

But he quickly hid the jealousy and anger in his heart, and showed Wei Lanlan and Ning Ziyi a very friendly smile, "Lanlan, Ziyi, you are here."

Wei Lanlan and Ning Ziyi were also very excited to see him, and shouted in unison, "Husband..." "Dad..."

Ning Yu pretended to be happy and asked them with concern, "Are you and your son doing well out there?"

Wei Lanlan quickly replied, "We are living very well. Xiaoxing is taking good care of us now. Yesterday, she took us back to Dugu's house for dinner, took us shopping, and bought us many things. Ah Yu, please stop hating Xiaoxing, okay? After all, we were the ones who let her down in the beginning! Otherwise, our family wouldn't have fallen to this point..."

Ning Yu suddenly shouted angrily, "Shut up!"

Wei Lanlan and Ning Ziyi were both frightened by his shout, and looked at the furious Ning Yu with fear on their faces.

The guards nearby also rushed over and warned Ning Yu with batons, "No. 5089, no loud noises!"

Ning Yu took a deep breath and slowly suppressed the anger that was about to explode in his heart.

He looked at his wife and son in shock, and then pretended to be sad and helpless, and said to them pitifully, "Lanlan, Ziyi, I'm relieved that you and your son are doing well. I will reform myself well in there, and try to get out and reunite with you as soon as possible, so don't worry!"

After Ning Yu yelled at her, Wei Lanlan felt her heart beating rapidly and her mind was very uneasy.

At this moment, even though she heard Ning Yu's voice soften, she still stared at him blankly, wondering in her heart why he hated Xiaoxing so much?
Don’t all of them think that this is the retribution they deserve because they have done so many bad things?