91-100

Chapter 91: Real CS Field Game Chapter 91: Real CS Field Game
Shen Tianxing immediately stopped them, "Jiang Hua, Haishan, Ling Feng, please wait a moment."

Jiang Hua, Wu Haishan, Gao Lingfeng and the others all looked at her.

Jiang Hua asked, "Tianxing, what's wrong?"

Shen Tianxing took out three peace talismans from the life space and gave each of them one, "These are the peace talismans I personally made. You can wear them close to your body to keep you safe. Remember, you must keep them close to your body." Take it with you and don't let it get wet. If the talisman gets wet, it will be useless, you know? "

Ever since they experienced the Jiang family incident, Wu Haishan, Jiang Hua, and Gao Lingfeng had a blind respect for Shen Tianxing.

When they heard her say that this was a lucky charm she made herself, they knew that it was a priceless treasure. They quickly reached out to take it and carefully put it into their trouser pockets.

Wu Haishan pressed it hard and grinned at Shen Tianxing, "Oh, with this peace charm from Master Tianxing, I won't be afraid even if I travel all over the world."

Shen Tianxing glared at him angrily, "This is just for you as a precaution. Don't be careless. Once everything happens, it will be difficult to deal with. Do you understand?"

Wu Haishan smiled at her innocently again and said, "I understand, I understand, hehehe, I'm just saying this, I will definitely not do anything rash, Tianxing, you can rest assured."

Shen Tianxing smiled and said, "Okay, you go and rest for a while. We will go out to play again at 2:30 in the afternoon."

The three people responded in unison, "OK." "No problem."

The three boys, tired from playing, returned to their respective rooms and fell asleep.

They slept until half past two. Seeing that they were still awake, Shen Tianxing came to wake them up again, and they got up in a hurry.

When the three older boys opened the door and saw Shen Tianxing, they were a little embarrassed.

Wu Haishan scratched his head innocently and said with a smile, "Sorry, Tianxing, we overslept."

Shen Tianxing smiled softly at him and said, "It's okay, you guys wash your faces quickly and wake up, and then we'll get ready to set off."

Wu Haishan and the other three were cheered up and said immediately, "Okay, wait for us for a moment, we'll be there soon."

Shen Tianxing took another look at Wu Haishan's face and found that his Yintang was darker now. He was about to be in trouble!
But she still didn't tell him directly, because she was afraid that they would worry and then they wouldn't be able to have fun.

Anyway, as long as she is there, she will not let anything happen to them. If any monsters dare to harm people, she will kill them directly.

After they came out, Shen Tianxing took them to play bumper cars and a pirate ship, and then, at Wu Haishan's request, they were going to go bungee jumping.

Jiang Hua didn't like this kind of extreme sport that challenges the heart, but Wu Haishan insisted on trying it, and he didn't want to spoil his friend's fun, so several of them climbed onto the bungee jumping platform together.

At this time, there were still many people queuing and waiting on the platform.

Hearing the crazy and frightened screams of those who were playing, some of them looked eager to try, while others were so scared that they kept shaking their heads. No matter how much their companions persuaded them, they did not dare to play this sport.