171-180

Chapter 171 The Kind Female Ghost Wants to Seek Justice 4 Chapter 171 The Kind Female Ghost Wants to Seek Justice 4
Tang Qingqi stood up slowly and said to her parents with tears in her eyes, "Dad, Mom, don't be sad. I am very happy that I can see you again and talk to you again. If there is an afterlife, I would like to be your daughter again."

Tang Haiquan nodded repeatedly with tears in his eyes, "Okay, we will be a family again in the next life."

When the three of them had finished speaking, Shen Tianxing said to them, "Uncle and aunt, you don't have to worry anymore. This loving orphanage will be taken over by our Xingxi Charity Foundation in the future. I will have people allocate funds for it tomorrow." ”

Tang Haiquan was pleasantly surprised when he heard this. "Really? That's great! That's great!"

Guan Min also excitedly took Tang Haiquan's hand and said, "Old Tang, we don't have to sell the house anymore. That's great, really great."

When Tang Qingqi heard that her parents wanted to sell their house to support the orphanage, she looked at her parents with guilt and self-blame.

Shen Tianxing learned more about the conditions of the children in the orphanage.

When she learned that many of these children were disabled and abandoned by their parents, she said to Tang Haiquan and Guan Min, "I will ask doctors from the hospital to come and check the children's bodies. Children with problems will go to the hospital for treatment. The treatment costs for these children will all be paid by our Xingxi Charity Foundation."

At this time, Guan Min asked Shen Tianxing again, "President Shen, if you are willing to take over this caring orphanage, it is a blessing for the children. We two old guys are relieved. You see, my wife and I are at this age." It’s not too small. Can you send someone to take over this place from now on?”

Shen Tianxing looked at the tired and haggard faces of the two elderly people and knew that they must have been having a very difficult time.

She also understood their current thoughts very well. The elderly have worked all their lives and finally retired, so they should be well taken care of.

Shen Tianxing nodded immediately, "Okay, I will send someone to take over here tomorrow."

Guan Min said with gratitude, "That's great. We can rest assured. Qingqing doesn't have to worry about things here anymore. She can go to reincarnation with peace of mind."

At the end, Guan Min looked at her daughter with red eyes again.

She covered her mouth with her hands, trying not to cry out loud, but she couldn't hold it back and her tears flowed uncontrollably.

When Guan Min started crying, Tang Qingqi couldn't help crying too.

When Tang Haiquan saw his wife and daughter crying, he couldn't help but wipe away his tears.

Shen Tianxing looked sad and didn't know how to comfort them.

All words of comfort seem so pale and powerless in the face of death and separation.

She tactfully said goodbye, "Uncle, Aunt, it's getting late, let's go back first, you can spend some quality time with Tang Qingqi tonight, I'll take her away tomorrow."

Tang Haiquan and Guan Min nodded repeatedly, "Okay, thank you, President Shen."

"thank you very much."

Shen Tianxing waved to them, walked out of the door, summoned the flying sword, and directly found a remote forest nearby with Dugu Zixi, and the two of them entered the life space to rest together.