271-280

Chapter 271: The Crazy Monk Chapter 271: The Crazy Monk

Someone gave him the answer: "Crown Princess!"

The man responded happily, "Yes, yes, it's the Crown Princess!"

"So it's the Crown Princess! No wonder Chairman Sheng and Judge Lu both went out to greet her."

"Hey, why is the Crown Princess here today? Is she here to have fun? Or has she opened a winery and wants to submit wine for the competition?"

"Haven't you heard? The Crown Princess comes from the hidden sect Tianji Pavilion, and the spiritual wine of Tianji Pavilion not only tastes good, but also has supernatural effects. Hasn't our Shenzhou country never won the first place in the International Wine Festival? This time, Judge Lu specially persuaded the Crown Princess to take out this spiritual wine and prepare to send it to the International Wine Festival to compete, in order to win back the first place!"

"real or fake?"

"Of course it's true. When have you ever told a lie?"

"It would be great if we could really get that first place back."

While listening to their discussion, Shen Tianxing sensed the atmosphere in the banquet hall.

She discovered that there were quite a few monks at the scene today. Could they all be here for her spiritual wine?
Shen Tianxing's mood was a little complicated.

This was the first time in all these years that she had come into contact with so many monks.

She finally came into contact with the circle of cultivation in this world.

Seeing how they came here for the spiritual wine today, she would probably have to deal more with these monks in the future.

While Shen Tianxing let go of his consciousness and looked around, he sat in the center seat under the guidance of Sheng Jingtong and Lu Zhengchun.

Shen Tianxing originally didn't want to sit in such a conspicuous position, but Sheng Jingtong insisted on letting her sit in the middle of the first row to show that he valued her.

Shen Tianxing couldn't make any excuses, and in full view of everyone, he had no choice but to sit down.

Lu Zhengchun also quickly delivered the spiritual wine she brought to her Tianji Pavilion spiritual wine booth.

Sheng Jingtong also came on stage and spoke a lot of sweet words from official circles in a very eloquent manner. It was nothing more than encouraging the major wine companies in Shenzhou, hoping that they could vigorously develop the wine industry and let the famous wines of Shenzhou go abroad and become famous all over the world.

Next, the ten participating wines will enter the final evaluation stage, where they will be tasted and evaluated by judges and the audience.

Finally, three famous wines that are recognized as the best quality are selected and sent to the city that never sleeps, the capital of the Federal Empire, to participate in the wine competition of the International Wine Festival to win glory for the country.

After a round of intense tasting, Shen Tianxing's Tianji Pavilion Spirit Wine, without any surprise, won the praise of everyone present and successfully won the first place.

When the selection meeting ended, Shen Tianxing was indeed surrounded by those monks.

"Senior Shen, I am You Zicheng, a junior from the Maoshan sect. I have something I want to discuss with my senior. I wonder if my senior is free? Can we talk privately?"