281-290

Chapter 281 Cute Little Shota Chapter 281 Cute Little Shota
James clenched their passports with some excitement. When he walked to the registration desk, he couldn't wait to open Shen Tianxing's passport and recorded all Shen Tianxing's relevant information deeply in his mind.

When the staff saw that it was James who came in person to handle the check-in procedures for the Shenzhou delegation, they naturally worked very quickly and completed it in a short while.

James quickly returned to Shen Tianxing and Sheng Jingtong.

He wanted to talk to Shen Tianxing, but Sheng Jingtong was like a door god, guarding in front of the oriental angel he loved and not letting him get close at all, which made James angry and hateful.

James is rich, powerful, young, and handsome. In the Federal Empire, he is also one of the top three diamond bachelors.

But now, he clearly cannot catch the eyes of these representatives from Shenzhou.

They actually didn't let him get close to the goddess he loved. It was too much! How hateful!

But James didn't know that if Sheng Jingtong, the head of the delegation, dared to let Shen Tianxing get into trouble here, then he wouldn't need to be an official anymore after returning to China and could just go home and farm.

Originally, Dugu Zixi was going to accompany Shen Tianxing this time.

Unexpectedly, before setting off, he suddenly received an emergency call for help from the military district in the north, and the president also ordered him to rush to the north for rescue immediately.

With no other choice, Dugu Zixi could only entrust Shen Tianxing to Sheng Jingtong, the head of the delegation, and asked him to protect Shen Tianxing's safety. No matter what happened to Shen Tianxing, he should not let anything happen to him at any time, and he should pay close attention to it. If you love her, don't let men with evil intentions approach her, otherwise, he will be the only one to ask!

Under such a premise, how dare Sheng Jingtong let James get close to Shen Tianxing!

If he fails to guard well, the prince will definitely not forgive him!

Under the strong obstruction of Sheng Jingtong and Lu Zhengchun, James could not say a word to Shen Tianxing until she entered the room.

James was really pissed off.

But he was smart enough to realize that this Oriental angel was not only beautiful, but her identity must also be extraordinary, otherwise, the leader and other members of the Shenzhou delegation would not be so nervous about her and protect her so well, even wanting to wrap her up so that no one could see her.

Since James had no way to get close to Shen Tianxing, he could only investigate Shen Tianxing's identity first.

When Shen Tianxing's investigation information was placed in front of James, James finally understood why Sheng Jingtong and the others were so protective of her?

It turns out that she is the future Crown Princess of Shenzhou!
James, who always got whatever he wanted, felt severely hit mentally.

He finally liked someone so much, and that person was the Oriental Angel. He really fell in love with her at first sight and wanted to develop a good relationship with her.

But now, his dream is shattered!
However, if they can't be lovers, they can still be friends!

James, who is optimistic and cheerful by nature, suddenly came to his senses.

He suddenly felt that the world, which had been gloomy just now, was now full of beautiful colors.

In the evening, the organizers will hold a dinner to welcome guests and delegations from all parties.