21-30

Chapter 21: Die Together Chapter 21: Die Together
These beasts, just as he expected, had no intention of letting him and his daughter go!
Cheng Feng suddenly turned around, with his face covered in blood and tears, staring at Xiang Dongfeng like a ghost.

Xiang Dongfeng and his bodyguards were so frightened that they took several steps back.

Xiang Dongfeng was so frightened that he shouted, "Don't come over here, don't come over here..."

His bodyguards also drew their knives and daggers, stood in front of Xiang Dongfeng with a vigilant look, and guarded Xiang Dongfeng inside.

At this moment, Cheng Feng, like a deadly devil, only focused on Xiang Dongfeng. He raised the file bag in his hand towards him with a grim smile, "Xiang Dongfeng, don't you want this anymore?"

Xiang Dongfeng looked at the terrifying Cheng Feng, and felt the strong murderous aura coming from him. He swallowed fearfully, "What do you want?"

"What do I want? Hahaha..."

Cheng Feng laughed wildly toward the sky. Suddenly, he took out a sharp dagger that flashed with cold light, and rushed directly towards Xiang Dongfeng and the others, shouting loudly, "I want the lives of you beasts!"

When Xiang Dongfeng and his bodyguards saw Cheng Feng rushing towards them with a dagger in his hand and a desperate attitude, their eyes widened with horror.

Xiang Dongfeng yelled even louder, "Quick, stop him, stop him quickly..."

But he is afraid of death! His bodyguards are also afraid of death!

His loud roar did not make the bodyguards defend him to the death. Instead, it scared the bodyguards who were originally guarding him and made them react. One by one, they turned around and fled, no longer caring to protect him, leaving him in front of Cheng Feng.

Cheng Feng rushed forward and hugged Xiang Dongfeng tightly. No matter how Xiang Dongfeng slapped him, tickled him, or even bit him, he just wouldn't let go...

Xiang Dongfeng heard him mumbling, "Tongtong, I'll let this beast die for you! Don't walk so fast, wait for daddy, daddy is here to accompany you!"

Amid Xiang Dongfeng's terrified scream, the dagger in Cheng Feng's hand stabbed directly into Xiang Dongfeng's heart.

Xiang Dongfeng's eyes widened instantly, and his body fell limply...

The bodyguards who had not run far saw that their employer was injured, and thinking of the people behind their employer, they hurried back to save him.

Several bodyguards fought with Cheng Feng.

Cheng Feng was fighting against several people alone, and gradually he lost the upper hand and started to get bruises on his body.

But there was only one thought in his mind, which was to drag these bastards down with him to die together.

Finally, Cheng Feng fell down.

The bodyguards also fell down.

When the car driven by Cheng Xuetong exploded just now, it was some distance away from this old place, but many enthusiastic passers-by immediately called the police when they saw this tragic situation.

The place where Cheng Feng and Xiang Dongfeng died together was at the gate of the old place.

Such a big thing instantly alarmed Boss Du, who was behind the scenes of the old place.

After hearing the report from General Manager Pang Zhihua, who was in charge of the old place, Boss Du immediately gave an order, "Send someone to control those bodyguards immediately, report the case to the Public Security Bureau immediately, and fully cooperate with the Public Security Bureau's investigation and evidence collection. Do you understand?"