131-140

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Rankings
Boys' Novels
Girls Novels
Complete novel
Novel Category
My Bookshelf
Read the transcript
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Chapter 131 The ability of the little fairy Chapter 131 The ability of the little fairy

After the proposal and ring exchange ceremony, the host invited the elders of both parties, and asked the two younger generations, Dugu Zixi and Shen Tianxing, to offer tea and recognize their relatives, and then took family portraits of the two families, as well as a large group photo of the two families.

Next, the two protagonists and their parents toasted to the guests.

The wines served at today's banquet are all spiritual fruit wine that Shen Tianxing took out from space.

When the guests saw the bottles of wine without labels and production dates, which looked like three-no products, they were all wondering what kind of wine it was and whether they could drink it.
But when I think of the Dugu family's respected status and today's happy occasion, there is no way the Dugu family would send bad wine to this banquet, right?

When Dugu Zixi and Shen Tianxing began to toast, the guests all widened their eyes in surprise when they drank the spiritual fruit wine one by one.

The next moment, discussions began to arise.

"This wine... is so delicious!"

"What kind of wine is this? Why haven't I drunk it before?"

"It's so delicious! Come on, fill it up for me again!"

"Where can you buy this wine? I'm going to buy a hundred or eighty jars of it and keep them at home to drink slowly!"

"Hehe, I said that the Dugu family would never serve bad wine to the table! It turned out to be just as I expected."

"The Dugu family is extraordinary. I think this wine is not available even if you want to buy it. Otherwise, why has no one seen it on the market?"

"Yes, if there was such a fine wine on the market, it would have been snapped up long ago and would have become famous all over the world."

When Dugu Zixi and Shen Tianxing arrived at General Li's table, General Li secretly approached Shen Tianxing and asked her in a low voice with a smile, "Little fairy, did you bring out this wine?" ?”

Shen Tianxing felt a little embarrassed when she saw that since she saved Old General Li, he had been addressing her as "little god" and "you".

She also smiled and whispered to General Li, "General, I will give you two jars of this wine later. Please don't tell anyone!"

General Li said excitedly, "Oh, that's great! Little God, don't worry, I won't tell anyone else, hehehe..."

They both spoke in low voices, but Old Man Dugu, who was standing between them, heard it clearly.

Seeing his old friend so shamelessly asking his grandson's wife for wine, Grandpa Dugu couldn't help but insult him, "Old Li, you old drunkard, stop it."

General Li glanced at him and laughed, "You stingy guy, I'm not drinking your wine, why are you yelling?"

Old Master Dugu glared and said with a stern face, "Who said it's not my wine? My granddaughter-in-law..."

When Dugu Zixi saw that his grandfather was about to let the cat out of the bag, he quickly pulled him aside and winked at his grandfather, "Grandpa, it's time for us to toast to the next table..."

Only then did Mr. Dugu suddenly come back to his senses and glared at General Li again, "It's all your fault, huh, I'll settle the score with you when I get back."