Chapter 33

A u t h o r

"Sir, these are the records of the past 15 years of Awasthi and Co., 14 years ago when Mr. Aditya Awasthi and his wife Tara Awasthi died in a car accident when Anand Awasthi took over the position of Ceo of the company" Mr. Batra put approx 20 files in front of him 

"So Mr. Sharma, you are the one who handles Awasthi and Co. legal or illegal matters" Yuvraj put his chin on his hands to support them. While sitting in front of him he shook his legs continuously in fear.

"Look Mr. Sharma, I am not in the habit of beating around the bush, so let's come straight to the point, who has the maximum share in Awasthi's company and property" that man's eyes widened at his question. Well he predicted his reaction earlier, 

"I'm sorry sir but I can't tell you" he stood from his seat and moved towards the door. To get rid of this situation he took a big step towards the cabin's door but he didn't have the courage to move. He heard a voice lashed with anger "Did I order you to go?"

He hesitated for a moment, then turned back to face Yuvraj "No, sir," he said. "But" he didn't say further.

"2 minutes, you have fucking 2 minutes Mr. Sharma, spit out whatever you know otherwise I have to use my way with you and believe me I will the last worst person you will meet before leaving this world" his eyes widened in terror as he realized the gravity of the situation. Yuvraj could feel he tried to think of what information he could give to me . He knew that his life depended on it.

"I... I don't know more but " he stammered. "But Aditya Awasthi's daughter Ishika Awasthi has 80% of the share of all the properties, companies everything Awasthi owned, the valuation is approx Forty-five hundred crores"

My eyes narrowed "What is written on the legal documents of the property? Has the property in Ishika's name been transferred to her?

"I... I don't know," Mr. Sharma whimpered. "I swear, I don't know."

He leaned forward, his face inches from him. "You're lying," he growled. "I can see it in your eyes." Mr. Sharma shook his head frantically. "No, I'm not! I'm telling you the truth!"

Yuvraj's patience was wearing thin. He reached his hand in the drawer and put the sharp knife on the table "Okay then, your answers didn't satisfy me but I will satisfy your soul I promise"

Mr. Sharma's eyes widened in horror. He knew that he was not bluffing. He joined his trembling hands in front of him and tried to beg for his life "The name of Aditya Sir daughter on the will is Ishika Awasthi" he whispered. "When she will turn 25, the proper..."

Before he could complete his sentence, Yuvraj signaled him to stop as he got a call. Without uttering a word, he ran outside of his cabin. Employees were gawking, looking at him in astonishment. His eyes had turned a dark shade, and veins were popping out on his forehead.

His face was a mask of fury as he stormed out of the building and into the parking lot. His car was parked at the far end, but he didn't bother to walk. Instead, he ran, his footsteps echoing through the empty lot.

As he reached his car, he fumbled with the keys, his hands shaking. Finally, he managed to unlock the door and get inside. He slammed the door shut and gripped the steering wheel so tightly that his knuckles turned white.

His breathing was ragged, and his heart was pounding in his chest. He couldn't believe what he had just heard. His whole world had been turned upside down in an instant.

He started the car and sped out of the parking lot, his tires screeching against the pavement. He dialed Adriel's number and told him to come home urgently.