ch 3: A little closer and little farther

Chapter notes

Things would get awkward and slow , but they progress

Story starts

Blood ... .baby..... Pup

He saw blood slowly seeping and spreading through the white pants and made a large patch

No...no...baby... HIS BABY, HIS PUP.....

He ran outside the room and shouted...''Vegas'... with all his heart

" Vegas"... he shouted again...

💙💙💙💙💙

It's been more than a month since they are living together and Vegas never felt that someone new is living with them..

Pete never talks, Vegas didn't try to engage him too but Grandma Aom tries, still the same . But as long as he follows the correct eating schedule he doesn't have a problem..

Vegas felt anxious seeing Pete like that sometimes, he knows Pete is not a good person...

Who even demands money to carry their own child?

Just 3 months ago , on that night,he wanted to mate Pete...he thought Pete was his Omega..he felt a connection, his Alpha is head over heels for his Omega in one single night but now...

Nothing, he just hates Pete...

But he has a duty till his child is born. Fai said Pete will feel nausea ,vomiting sensations, no appetite...so Vegas is observing Pete but Pete seems all ok...

Pete didn't say anything , so Vegas assumed everything is fine.

He saw Pete finishing his dinner and retired to room like daily ...

Vegas couldn't sleep today, he doesn't know why,...he saw the phone and it's 12'o o'clock....

And he heard screaming ...from the voice he heard a month ago...

Pete? Pete is calling him?...

Vegas got up and outside and he could see Pete shouting from downstairs....

Suddenly he felt Pete's scream as his Omega's, it triggered his Alpha..

His Omega is in danger...

He ran downstairs and saw Pete ....and he saw blood on Pete's pants and his fingers

" Vegas, baby"... Pete mumbled in horror

And Vegas shouted for Nop immediately ...

In 15 min they reached the hospital and Pete got into a wheelchair to avoid any further damage...

Vegas hand is shaking, the blood.... their baby

Pete got checked in immediately and everything was going fast ...

But Pete is still in a daze, Vegas is still in a daze.....Something is tugging his heart so painfully....

" Khun Vegas, everything is fine...baby is fine.." .. Fai said Vegas when followed him to his room...

Vegas sighed in relief for the first time in the night ..." sometimes it's normal to see spots of blood , but Pete exceeded that...still there is no problem, he is deficient in some things...Is he eating properly?"

Vegas nodded...

" Are you Taking care of him?Is he in Stress or something ?"..

Vegas didn't reply because he doesn't know anything about Pete....