Chapter 1 : The contract 🔞

Chapter notes

It's been a long time so, welcome to the New story . This is the most angst story I have ever written.

This story is commissioned and I want to say thank you to her. She always gives me awesome feedback.

Warnings:

Mpreg, details of male pregnancy, extensive talking about abortion, 18+ (Minors stay away from this chapter) , Abo

Some Context:

Omega's heat and Alpha's rut are normal. And Omega and alpha don't lose sense when they are in heat and rut. They are sound to choose whether they want sex or not with anyone or not .

If an alpha rut triggers Omega's heat and vice-versa and loses their senses, that means they are compatible mates. They are highly prone to be fated mates. But it's highly unheard of.

I am excited, so Let's dive in

Story starts

It's just after midnight and in a luxurious independent house ,Vegas Theerapanyakul the next to be Pack Head Alpha groans constantly in sleep and wakes up with a sudden dream of
that Omega again who he spent his rut with in the forest....

He picked his phone up and looked at the time, it's 2 am ... he closed his eyes and realised he woke up again with the same dreams and thoughts like every other night this month.

He could remember everything happened on that night in the moonlight, he fucked that Omega in the forest like he craved him...

But now, Vegas is frustrated, he couldn't forget that Omega, he couldn't forget what happened in the forest and the problem is...

A month ago

Even Though now wolves live in cities with modern technology and inventions , Vegas loved forest and wildlife. Most wolves suppressed their animal form and couldn't transform but Vegas is not like that. He loves to run through forests in his wolf form ...

But as his life in modern culture gets busy, he does that only once a year.

He is an Alpha wolf and he is the heir to the rich and powerful pack of Thailand , he is the CEO of one of the major corporations and soon to be pack Alpha ,

so he is busy and always works like crazy ,But he still doesn't have his mate, his Luna...he never felt that connection with anyone in his life.

He heard that if you don't feel any connection with anyone, it means the moon Goddess had a mate for you .

He is getting ready for his year run. Even though he chose to run alone in the forest, nobody objected to him when he went into the woods , because he had the strength to defend
Himself.....

This year he cleared all of his work already , and when he reached the forest area he felt

Peaceful....

As he removed his clothes and turned to wolf he felt eager, he began running into the deep Forest.....

Vegas started to think about his life while running. He always has one thought and one goal in his life that is to have a family. After his mother died at a young age, he stopped having the feeling of family in his house with his father. That doesn't mean he dislikes his father or
something.

It's just he was never fulfilled. He stayed there in the house because of his brother and when his brother moved out of the house , he moved out too and got his own place with a big backyard ...