Ch 5: Alpha and Omega

Chapter notes

One question before you read the chapter, now Pete agreed to raise Venice with Vegas...

Who do you think would have Amnesia? In case you forgot this fic has amnesia tag....

Comment First who will forget everything and then read the chapter.

I want to see your prediction and reasoning

Story starts

" How dare this whore give birth to my grandson?" he shouts breaking the large glass table

💙🖤💙🖤💙

It's not even been a day Pete agreed to raise his pup with Vegas, the storm is already brewing in front of his eyes the next morning.

He had to know from Vegas that he had so much security before Pete came into the picture, now as Pete wants no one to know about him ...

But as Vegas' father stormed into the house in the morning, asking the same question Pete dreaded to hear the moment he agreed to raise their pup together..

They finished breakfast and Vegas is about to go to his office, but his schedule abrupted because of his father

" Is this the whore giving birth to my grandson? "

Pete just started to accept that he will be in his son's life, and the next day it's the same shit again....

" Papa , what the hell are you calling Pete? " he couldn't even hear Vegas shouting at his father...he is just in trance

" What Vegas? Is this the one you want to carry your child, are you out of your mind?"

" Papa, not here "...Vegas gritted his teeth , he doesn't want Pete to hear these words

Pete came out of his trance...

" No, Vegas, talk to him here. This is the decision involving my son's life, I don't want to be our of the loop"

" I don't know what you heard Papa or what you have extracted the information from, Pete is not an ...." Vegas stopped , he couldn't say it ,

" I am not an whore" Pete finished the sentence. Vegas closed his eyes, Pete is defending himself all his life and he has to do it again now with Vegas family ...

" He is not papa, So I don't want you to call him names ...

Pete is giving birth to my son, that's the truth and you have to accept it "

Gun is so close to kill everyone right now.

" You are being delusional Vegas and can't you understand that he is manipulating you? You want a family and Pete is giving the picture you want and you are falling for it...."

" I don't understand what the problem is Papa, I was the one who knocked him up, I was the one who wanted the baby first, Why are you blaming Pete ? Why is he being targeted for something I have wanted? "

" Cause you are blindsided now and you can't understand this Vegas . How can you even digest that this Omega will give birth to your son Vegas. It's your son ...

You didn't even disclose his real name to me , you lied to me cause you are ashamed of him carrying your heir. Leave him and you need not be ashamed. " Gun si glaring at Pete while saying it but Vegas having none of it, he will defend Pete to the core ...

" No papa, I am not ashamed . I didn't disclose it because Pete wants privacy. You are wrong . Nothing you say is gonna change anything now. Pete is giving birth to my pup and no one can stop it Papa. It will be nice if you leave right now. Pete has to take a rest. He was tired. "...