ch 16: Like we were in Paris

Chapter notes

Unfortunately I couldn't add any thing into the chapter than what I write , but I hope you will like Paris holiday...

And unfortunately there is no smut( I know you all want it, but the story is not there yet) ....

And this the happiest chapter, Pete is happy ...

Story starts

" You can do this" he said to himself in anticipation

and then he took red roses, went outside and knocked on Pete's door with his heart in his hands...

Everything happened in slow motion after...

His breath hitched , his heartbeat quickened ...Pete's eyes are the first ones he saw, they looked extra dark with eyeliner and the secrets Pete is hiding and there his eyes moved to cherry red lips...

They look so delicate and kissable, and the ribbon tied around his neck...and bare milky white flawless skin around his neck that displayed for him....

His eyes scanned Pete's waist and then his long legs that can go on for days

Fuck, Pete is more beautiful tonight ....gosh, he looks outright sinful plucked out of Vegas inner desires....

" I hope it looks ok," Pete said nervously when Vegas stood there without saying anything. He is still paranoid wearing the outfit and Vegas silence is not helping at all...

Pete panicked " Maybe I can change," he started to turn around but stopped hearing Vegas words

" No. Don't . You look gorgeous, beautiful.... Hmm...good " Vegas tried not to sound like a pervert but failed completely, he should calm himself down....

" You look good too, and look at Venice. We are all matching " Pete said, showing venice proudly...

Vegas took flowers from behind and gave them to Pete