ch 10 : Our Family

Chapter notes

I always say this story is angst, but editing this chapter reminds me that this story has a whiplash of every emotions, not just angst...

We will fill happy, fluffy and heartfelt moments with angst but everything comes and goes fastly like just our daily lives

Thank you for comments, don't be a silent reader...i remember everyone who comments on my stories...

Warning: medical inaccuracies

Story starts

Pete's heart was broken completely , there is nothing more

Pete turned away and walked towards his outhouse like he is a lifeless human with the painful realisation

Vegas took his Pup away, his Alpha took his Pup away...

He hates his Alpha, he hates Vegas right now....

Vegas ripped a part of him , leaving him bared and naked hurting him to the core....

💙🖤💙🖤💙

Vegas is looking at Pete's retreating form , Pete didn't even look up at him after he took his Pup.

Like Vegas is not worth to be angry at ....

He did the correct thing, the Why does it feel like his heart is ripped out seeing Pete's tears, why does it feel like he is an absolute failure that he is reason for Pete's misery....

Venice screamed and even started to thrash in his arms...why does it feel like he failed his Pup and Pete at the same time...?

He wants to smash something to let go of this feeling...

He is doing all of this for his pup's well being right? He doesn't want his pup to be abandoned, but why....?

" Vegas, don't think about it too much, Remember you are doing this for your son"

Vegas looked down at crying Venice, then why does it feel wrong? Why his pup is still crying?

" I'll immediately search for another feeder Vegas..."

Vegas came out of his stupor, his eyes hardened...

" No need , you don't want Pete to be near my Pup or to be raised by him... not for feeding...No need to change, my pup will be bottle fed like previously from Pete "

" Vegas, it's the right time, we should change Pete to another feeder ..."

Vegas shook his head vehemently

"Papa, stop it ... I don't want to make hasty decisions now ...Pete is a good feeder for Venice. I don't want to change this and I don't want to risk Venice's health right now...."

"Vegas..."... Gun tried again, he doesn't want to miss the golden chance....

"Papa, it's final. Dont argue with me, I am so irritated and tired right now,...."

Vegas looked one last time at Pete's outhouse door and went in desperately leaving his father there hoping that he did the right thing separating Pete and his pup...

And on the other side, Pete collapsed completely, he was shattered to the core....

💙🖤💙🖤💙

Venice didn't stop crying after the incident and not sleeping

" Don't cry" Vegas tried to soothe him but nothing changed...

Vegas feels His Pup's cries turned worse compared to previously , they seem more heartbreaking now. He could feel them in his bones like his pup is calling for something.